2012 ANAHEIM ANGELS Season Thread -

Kendrys is Back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

99561101_crop_650x440.jpg

241o2kj.png

Last edited:
Kendry is one of my favorite players in the Major Leagues. Hope he returns to form. Good luck to you guys.

Where did you get that depth chart?? Trumbo starting at third today...

And it's the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

ESPN....I have no idea why 
Ecook0808 wrote:

wink.gif

Just following the forum rules by using the ACTUAL city in the thread title
nerd.gif

Plus the last time we won the WS the team was called.........
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Lets goooooooooooooooooooo

I'll take a few errors from Trumbo at 3rd just to have his bat in the line up. But we really need to get rid of Abreu. I dont want his bad energy in the club house lol. 

And oh ya, good to have Morales back 
pimp.gif

Kendrys (not Kendry) swing looks pretty good during the pre-season. Dude is my favorite Angel 
pimp.gif
I'm curious how Trumbo will adjust to playing 3B.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he play 3rd at the minors?  Vernon should have a comeback year.  Torii still pretty solid at RF.   CJ Wilson 
pimp.gif
from my HS, Fountain Valley... good to have him aboard.  Oh btw, I added Erick Aybar in FB, and dude keeps sending me weird messages and asking me for favors 
alien.gif

But judging from pics in his page (family pics, children etc) I think it is him
grin.gif

Oh, looking forward to this Pujols guy too.  Heard he was pretty good.  

Anyone down to go to the April 17 game? Pujols bobblehead night.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

ESPN....I have no idea why 
Ecook0808 wrote:

wink.gif

Just following the forum rules by using the ACTUAL city in the thread title
nerd.gif

Plus the last time we won the WS the team was called.........
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Sorry, I'm just the lowly online beat reporter for the team...OCR
eyes.gif

Been going to Angel games for almost 20 years now and I can firmly say I have never been this excited for a season as I am today!! It is gonna be a great year at the Big A!!!

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm going tomorrow, and I'm way more exited than I should be to get the fleece blanket. I don't know why, I've just been really hype about this blanket for like a month.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Headed down to the Big A tonight.
pimp.gif

Super Jelly man. I am moving back to the Left Coast in August and I will for sure be going to some games before the season is over!!

Would anyone be interested in trading me that Pujols bobblehead on the 17th for a Rod Carew bobblehead from a few years ago?

This girl who might go with me don't care about bobbleheads, lol... if i'm able to take her bobblehead, i'll be glad to trade ya Ska...

btw, that state of California with the Halo avy would make a sweet tat

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I'm going tomorrow, and I'm way more exited than I should be to get the fleece blanket. I don't know why, I've just been really hype about this blanket for like a month.
LOL... i've wanting a blanket too.  I also wanted that Matsui snuggy from a couple years ago
laugh.gif
.  Unfortunately, i'm skipping the weekend games because my sis is getting married this weekend.  So i guess wait till next year for a damn blanket!

dako akong otin:
This girl who might go with me don't care about bobbleheads, lol... if i'm able to take her bobblehead, i'll be glad to trade ya Ska...
denzel_intro.jpg
dako akong otin:
that state of California with the Halo avy would make a sweet tat
Agreed. Had already thought of that last year.

indifferent.gif
 at me not making the 1st page.
If trumbo's first throw of the season is any indication of the future, I'm a little scared
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure they make the hat with the state of California with the halo. Doesn't look as good as it sounds imo
laugh.gif

Excited to see Howie, Pujols, Kendrys, Weaver, Haren and my boy Ervin do their thing this season
pimp.gif
(Can't wait for Trout to yank the starting role away from Vernon, too
pimp.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom