2012 Camaro ZL1 >>_____________

Trendy to bash American cars? Stop equating NT to the whole world. Plenty of American cars have been getting praises everywhere for the past half a decade now. The ZR1 needs no explanation. The Mustang Boss is beloved by everyone and are astonished at how it handles on the track. The CTS-V has been regarded as one of the best bang for the buck for it's sheer power to price ratio while maintaining it s good looks and luxurious amenities. There there's the SRTs, the anticipation of the new Viper, etc...

Originally Posted by seth k

Saw one at panera bread when I was home over break. Didnt look that mean to me. Dount theyll sell many..just a bragging rights car for gm engineers, aka a waste of investors money
mind tellin us how you did that considering early buyer are still waiting for them to ship from canada?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Saw one at panera bread when I was home over break. Didnt look that mean to me. Dount theyll sell many..just a bragging rights car for gm engineers, aka a waste of investors money

Considering its not even out yet i find that hard to believe. Sure it wasn't an SS?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

mind tellin us how you did that considering early buyer are still waiting for them to ship from canada?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

How I did it? Well I was hungry and soup and a chipotle chicken sandwich sounded good. I went to local panera and saw it a camaro zl1 with manufacturer tags on the plate in the parking lot, right by the door. It was red. and my moms neighbor is a porsche engineer..he had a new gen 911 turbo disguised in his driveway. nothing new where she lives, ace

Whenever ninjahood makes a car thread, I wanna make some sort of argument just for the sake of arguing. 
laugh.gif

But seriously, that ZL1.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Straight sex.

Why this dude put a pic of the new 3 series? Totally different cars for different purposes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Why this dude put a pic of the new 3 series? Totally different cars for different purposes.
laugh.gif

I was wondering the same thing, how are these cars even remotely related.  Maybe if he put a picture of an M3 than maybe but even then i think the ZL1 would torch an e92 around a track.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

laugh.gif

I was wondering the same thing, how are these cars even remotely related.  Maybe if he put a picture of an M3 than maybe but even then i think the ZL1 would torch an e92 around a track.

Probably just posted it to piss off ninjahood. 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

How I did it? Well I was hungry and soup and a chipotle chicken sandwich sounded good. I went to local panera and saw it a camaro zl1 with manufacturer tags on the plate in the parking lot, right by the door. It was red. and my moms neighbor is a porsche engineer..he had a new gen 911 turbo disguised in his driveway. nothing new where she lives, ace
2jbu0m0.gif
however, these things have been selling fantastic on da pre-sells so far...and since it comes with a optional 6 speed auto so this car appeals to way more people just on that alone.

2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-002%2B%25282%2529.jpg

faster then a R8, M3, CLS AMG, C63 AMG, etc.

and its only 60k
pimp.gif

Beautiful pacakge...and no matter what kind of HP the upcoming Mustang Cobra has, the ZL1's Magnetic Suspension along makes it Superior.
If Mopar doesn't answer, I'm going bowtie and purchasing a ZL1 in a couple of years.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

laugh.gif

Probably just posted it to piss off ninjahood. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Probably

Originally Posted by Zyzz
i was gonna make another thread on it, but you know Dodge wont be updating da challenger? heard its one and done...they bringing back da cuda' as its replacement under

da brand new SRT brand.
eek.gif
 I had no idea they were bringing the cuda back. Can't wait to see this.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Zyzz
i was gonna make another thread on it, but you know Dodge wont be updating da challenger? heard its one and done...they bringing back da cuda' as its replacement under

da brand new SRT brand.
eek.gif
alien.gif

Can't wait either.  I hope that they go with the Naturally Aspirated 426Hemi V8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by CJ863

da brand new SRT brand.
eek.gif
alien.gif

Can't wait either.  I hope that they go with the Naturally Aspirated 426Hemi V8
pimp.gif
heard its gonna be smaller then da challenger and less retro but still retro (kinda like da camaro)

it possible he saw one but it was probably a SS.

i actually did see the ZL1 a week ago, it was red but some parts of the car were covered in the camouflage they use on cars. Im in michigan so you see cars early all the time.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by kiendienn

2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-002%2B%25282%2529.jpg

faster then a R8, M3, CLS AMG, C63 AMG, etc.

and its only 60k
pimp.gif
but you know the car to compare it to is the GTR
ZL1 - 

0-60 - 3.9s

1/4 Mile - 12s

GTR - 

0-60 - 2.9s

1/4 mile - mid to low 11s

I just did a quick google, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Regardless, both cars look beautiful

MSRP from $89,950
NO!!!

Compare it to the GT500 mustang, Z06 Corvette and others in the 55-70 grand range. 
if you're going to compare it to an R8, might as well compare it to the GTR

good thing Chevys dont hold value, I will pick up the 2012 Camaro ZL1 for 15k in 2019
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom