2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 - WOW giant evo

while it does look better, and the performance on paper looks impressive I bet it still drives like crap. Same thing that happened with a camaro, the new 5.0 mustang and previous charger. I drove all of them and they dont perform as well as an sti, or evo. Handling is just crap on a american made car. And I wont get into reliability on american made cars.

while it does look better, and the performance on paper looks impressive I bet it still drives like crap. Same thing that happened with a camaro, the new 5.0 mustang and previous charger. I drove all of them and they dont perform as well as an sti, or evo. Handling is just crap on a american made car. And I wont get into reliability on american made cars.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

That %!%+ looks disgusting, for $**@ sake.
say da tuner fan.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akm2tan

They better do something better because they are ugly as @#%#.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

They better do something better because they are ugly as @#%#.

Man THAT is a Charger. Can't wait to pay off my mustang in 2 years though and try to pick up a Challenger.

Man THAT is a Charger. Can't wait to pay off my mustang in 2 years though and try to pick up a Challenger.

Back
Top Bottom