[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Pretty sure I crushed the draft this year but I'd like your opinions on it, especially who I should drop Haslem for.  I feel like I'm one legitimate center away from never having to update my roster for the season 
laugh.gif

Had pick 6 out of 12:

1. Kevin Love (Min - PF,C) 
2. Kobe Bryant (LAL - SG) 
3. Steve Nash (Pho - PG) 
4. Paul Pierce (Bos - SG,SF) 
5. Ray Allen (Bos - SG) 
6. DeAndre Jordan (LAC - PF,C) 
7. Jason Kidd (Dal - PG) 
8. Kris Humphries (NJ - PF) 
9. Caron Butler (LAC - SG,SF) 
10. Hedo Turkoglu (Orl - SF,PF) 
11. Jameer Nelson (Orl - PG) 
12. Udonis Haslem (Mia - PF,C) 
13. Carl Landry (NO - SF,PF) 

And some of the center-eligible players still available are: Kendrick Perkins, J.J. Hickson, Glen Davis, Troy Murphy, Brendan Haywood, Mehmet Okur, Jermaine O'Neal, Andris Biedrins, Glen Davis

Thanks NT!

[font=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by freshKRN

i dropped devin harris for dj augustin....
and guys should i pick up humphres? hes been beasting lately.

laugh.gif
 Yes, man! What you waiting for?  Him to have a 20-20 game?   Should I trade T Evans for Holiday?

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Thoughts on Wes Johnson going forward? Worth holding onto or trade bait?

My team needs 3pt shooting and steals.

Too many scorers and not enough ball to go around for Wes to be anything substantial. He has upside and should have some pretty good games. Nothing consistent.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

laugh.gif
 Yes, man! What you waiting for?  Him to have a 20-20 game?   Should I trade T Evans for Holiday?

yes jrue is way better than evans fantasy wise

Originally Posted by diew its james

laugh.gif

Thanks. Ty Lawson is balling too right now.  Should I also go after him?  I doubt I can get a top upgrade at PG with the way Evans is playing. 

laugh.gif

Thanks. Ty Lawson is balling too right now.  Should I also go after him?  I doubt I can get a top upgrade at PG with the way Evans is playing. 
go for both, see which one pulls the trigger first. try to get lowry as well if you can

Jeremy Pargo is a must to pick-up with Conley out with his ankle injury, dude is playing very solid basketball at the PG position right now.

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

Should I trade Lamar Odom and Demar Derozan for Danny Granger and Lou Williams?? I'm in need of a solid SF lmk!

if you're getting granger i'd say its a good deal, but lamar and demar can light it up on certain nights.

This is what my team looks like in a 8 man league:

I got a logjam at PF's and not enough SFs. I got someone possibly willing to do Boozer for Danny Granger, good deal? Any other suggestions are welcomed.

should i drop steve nash and jason kidd and add jeff teague and ryan anderson?

Yes do it. 
!*%$$++ idiot. Kill yourself.

Originally Posted by vincecarterwut

This is what my team looks like in a 8 man league:

I got a logjam at PF's and not enough SFs. I got someone possibly willing to do Boozer for Danny Granger, good deal? Any other suggestions are welcomed.

Team looks pretty good, man. I'd do that deal for Granger. Boozer never seems like a good guy to have on a fantasy lineup.
Rubio is gonna turn out real nice come midseason and you're good at PG so you might be able to send one of them (Jrue, Rubio) off in a trade to get you your SF. 

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

Should I trade Lamar Odom and Demar Derozan for Danny Granger and Lou Williams?? I'm in need of a solid SF lmk!

if you're getting granger i'd say its a good deal, but lamar and demar can light it up on certain nights.
That's a steal for you imo if you're getting Granger.

Thanks for all the help so far guys! Another trade question, Kobe and Marc Gasol, and I would get Dwight Howard and Eric Gordon. I don't know much about Gordon, except he has missed a lot of games over the past few seasons. Thanks

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

Thanks for all the help so far guys! Another trade question, Kobe and Marc Gasol, and I would get Dwight Howard and Eric Gordon. I don't know much about Gordon, except he has missed a lot of games over the past few seasons. Thanks

I like that trade a lot! EG is high risk/ reward but when he's on 
pimp.gif
. You're basically getting a 1st and 2nd rounder and giving away a 2nd round and 4-5th round pick.  Dwight is gonna hurt that FT% though. 

Should I drop Aaron Affalo to pick up Lou Williams?? Lou has been lighting it up latley but scared its not going to be consistent and he's coming off the bench compared to Affalo's starting minutes any advice would help. Thanks

Originally Posted by StreetZDreaM

I like that trade a lot! EG is high risk/ reward but when he's on 
pimp.gif
. You're basically getting a 1st and 2nd rounder and giving away a 2nd round and 4-5th round pick.  Dwight is gonna hurt that FT% though. 

H2H League, you only lose points for Turnovers -1! Thanks for the advice I accepted the offer, awaiting league approval now. 

rate this trade:

me sending (Galinari + Derrick Favors) for (Greg Monroe) in a 12 team league

Back
Top Bottom