2012 MLB NL CENTRAL THREAD (where the big boys play)

astros fan checking in
mean.gif
we have lost 30 of 34 sadkfhkjasdhfjk
roll.gif
mean.gif

Starlin, Rizzo, Jackson, Vitters, Castillo

Eh, that's a solid start. Add to them the kids that Theo is stackin, we have some kids for 2014 or so, and by then, ALL of the salary will be free and open for business. No more Z's, no more Sori's, just cash in hand to add to the team that the kids can't fill in. Let these guys play ball in the bigs every single day from here on out.

Reds realizing (finally) they are missing an MVP. Should still take the divison but don't let Pitt and St L get close. Still just psyched about the near certainty of being over .500

Reds realizing (finally) they are missing an MVP. Should still take the divison but don't let Pitt and St L get close. Still just psyched about the near certainty of being over .500

What a difference a week makes. 7 game lead. This reds team is rolling!

Rolling along while the division is faltering. Every Pirate fan knew this would happen at some point, just need to minimize the damage. Going tonight, guild be nice if storms hold off

I was at the Cincinnati/Mets game the other night when Bruce hit the walk off, place was electric. Can't wait to be at some playoff games in this city! :smokin :smokin

where yall at! Cincinnati about to clinch. Anyone get playoff tickets today? Copped some for game 3 and 4.

Father in law has season tickets so hopefully get a few. Super depressed about the Pirates. Wasn't looking for playoffs, just .500. Two years in a row, thank God for hockey and football

I didn't see one made and I really want to talk crap so I made it.  Best thread on NT.  
pimp.gif

Anyways, my predictions for this season.

Brewers 102-60
Reds 82-80
Cardinals 76-86
Cubs LOL
Pirates LMAO
Astros LMFAO
pacmagic2002 ROFLMFAO

Braun wins MVP, Brewers win World Series(lock up division by May 1st), arstyle embarrasses himself again, Astros whole organization gets set down to single-a. 

Looking forward to talking baseball with everyone this summer, less than 3 weeks away!

Back
Top Bottom