2012 MOVIE TRAILER

pimp.gif

Oliver Platt, John Cusack, and Amanda Peet - Yikes. At least they didn't show New York getting explicitly latered.

Imagine if that stuff really happened.. Would the government be prepared for that type of disaster?
laugh.gif

the whole 2012 thing seems pretty scary and all and trippy but this movie is way over the top.....if its anything like day after tomorrow than shoot me rightnow and make sure im no0t breathing

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Imagine if that stuff really happened.. Would the government be prepared for that type of disaster?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The world is going under and you'd be looking for the Governmentshelp[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](White house, Pentagon, Capitol hill all destroyed)[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]?[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Idk, but IMO this seems like something where we'd all have to come together and help each other out and hope for the best[/color]

Great another disaster movie.... Does anyone actually believe the hype about the world coming to an end in 2012?

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Great another disaster movie.... Does anyone actually believe the hype about the world coming to an end in 2012?

for the most part hell no, but a part of me believes it....the movie looks pretty dope, was always interested in how others thought of the end of the world,the future, etc..

Yeah...disaster movies always got me shook. You never know when this is going to be a reality.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

laugh.gif
The world is going under and you'd be looking for the Governments help (White house, Pentagon, Capitol hill all destroyed)?
laugh.gif
Idk, but IMO this seems like something where we'd all have to come together and help each other out and hope for the best

laugh.gif
They should have some sort of emergency planif something like that should happen..

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Nope, but I think something like this will happen, it will just be on "his" terms, not ours.
Movie looks promising though.

Back
Top Bottom