2012 News!!

Originally Posted by spizike231

all of this and still no Sport Blue VI's.. 
mad.gif

I would love to see sport blues retro,but I don't see it happening,cause the VI's just were recently released.

I would love to see sport blues retro,but I don't see it happening,cause the VI's just were recently released.

I'm puttin it out there. Any size 13 or 13.5 NTer who's goin' after the XI/XII pack and doesn't want their XIIs, I'm gonna be prepared to split the cost of the pack 50/50. I do not want the XIs....just the XIIs. I ain't EVEN playin! BIG-FOOT NTERS UNITE! LOL

I'm puttin it out there. Any size 13 or 13.5 NTer who's goin' after the XI/XII pack and doesn't want their XIIs, I'm gonna be prepared to split the cost of the pack 50/50. I do not want the XIs....just the XIIs. I ain't EVEN playin! BIG-FOOT NTERS UNITE! LOL

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I came in here to type this lol. Give me Xii

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I came in here to type this lol. Give me Xii

Back
Top Bottom