2012 News!!

Indiglo XIVs sounds dam good for me, 11/12 pack ...wow
pimp.gif

Any new info on the xivs? The last shots and the grey ones are the only ones that appear to be releasing.

Any new info on the xivs? The last shots and the grey ones are the only ones that appear to be releasing.

I think we need an update because the 12's are releasing seperate and they will probably release the 11's around christmas like the last 2 years. Then in 2013 they will do the bred 11 watch

I think we need an update because the 12's are releasing seperate and they will probably release the 11's around christmas like the last 2 years. Then in 2013 they will do the bred 11 watch

Originally Posted by airjackson23

I Hope they do release seperate. I only need one Pair of Obsidian 12's but I want multiple pairs of the Columbia XI's and I would not want to have to buy more than one package just go get multiple pairs of the Columbias

Originally Posted by airjackson23

I Hope they do release seperate. I only need one Pair of Obsidian 12's but I want multiple pairs of the Columbia XI's and I would not want to have to buy more than one package just go get multiple pairs of the Columbias

- AIR JORDAN 11/12 RETRO PACK
WHITE/COLOMBIA BLUE-BLACK
indifferent.gif

did yall see the all white jordan 11 aniversary last year
laugh.gif

OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE
grin.gif

NT hype for any XI mid no matter the quality or color
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

ohwell.gif

I agree that the white XIs are the least sought after, but its still an XI so.... 

Back
Top Bottom