2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

can't wait til we get some good jerseys and not those garbage Reebok dresses
Official unveiling is 4/3/12

teaser from Sean Smith's twitter

x2_b78c0a81.jpg

Hard to believe, but I got used to and didn't mind the Reebok logo on the uniforms. The Nike logo will make me think of college football, which isn't bad, but it's definitely different.

glad to see the swoosh back on the jerseys
pimp.gif

sucks i dont have a swoosh account anymore
30t6p3b.gif

About damn time, get Reebok outta here with their garbage.

In b4 the first request for the NBA to do the same from Adidas

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

When Nike finally takes over the NBA too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Adidas contract expires 2015 
indifferent.gif

i heard nike only wants to supply certain teams not the whole L. i heard profit margins aren't big as the nfl on the merchandises. 

Originally Posted by presequel

nike logo almost bigger than the dolphins
laugh.gif

I was thinking "damn that swoosh is huge."
laugh.gif

Looking forward to seeing what Nike has in store the second time around.

Nike took the license away from Mitchell and Ness (Adidas) too so any retro authentics will be via way of Nike

i reserve judgement until i see the actual retail store authentic jerseys.

the made in berlin wi game jerseys that players actually wear have been the exact same jersey for years, they just slapped a reebok logo on em or a nike swoosh before that.

reeboks early runs of authentic jerseys 01-02 were decent but quality did take a turn for the worse in recent years and the sizing sucked.   hopefully nike improves on these aspects but with the exception of champion having the exclusive nba contract in the 90's, i've never been big on one brand having the exclusive contract as there's no real incentive for them to improve things.

Yeah I agree Rex the first years when RBK had the helmet on the size tags them jerseys were cool. I still have my Wesley Walls panthers Nike jersey somewhere.

Originally Posted by presequel

nike logo almost bigger than the dolphins
laugh.gif

right? Dang...and people complain about adidas putting the three stripes on everything in the NBA.

About the logo it's not bigger than RBK logo they said on PFT that it's the same size the design just makes it look bigger.

More Pics man or it was way to early to start this thread solely on that picture alone
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom