2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Were the Reebok unis bad? Is the NFL going to allow what goes on in CFB? What's the big deal?

Can't wait to see these...

might have to cop a Moss San Fran jersey
pimp.gif

looking forward to see what Nike will do! Should be interesting. Gonna cop some jerseys if they nice fosho

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

When Nike finally takes over the NBA too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Adidas contract expires 2015 
indifferent.gif

i heard nike only wants to supply certain teams not the whole L. i heard profit margins aren't big as the nfl on the merchandises. 
Well, guess we can count the Kings out
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Were the Reebok unis bad? Is the NFL going to allow what goes on in CFB? What's the big deal?
Reebok jerseys from like 05 and on are terrible; they are cut like dresses and the materials are cheap as hell for an asking price of $300

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Nike took the license away from Mitchell and Ness (Adidas) too so any retro authentics will be via way of Nike

That's awesome. I'm crossing my fingers for Nike to put out some of throwbacks from 90s, like Deion Sander's Cowboy joint and/or Kordell Stewart's Steelers, etc. 

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Reebok jerseys from like 05 and on are terrible; they are cut like dresses and the materials are cheap as hell for an asking price of $300
i hope the quality of the jerseys is on point.

the quality on some nike retros in recent years hasn't been what it once was, i hope this doesn't cary on to the jerseys.

i reserve judgement until i see the new authentics in person though.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

When Nike finally takes over the NBA too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Adidas contract expires 2015 
indifferent.gif

i heard nike only wants to supply certain teams not the whole L. i heard profit margins aren't big as the nfl on the merchandises. 
I remember  Nike supplied only certain teams when they were in the NBA, Lakers Bulls, Heats, etc. Puma supplied some teams and Champion for the rest of the league. However, Nike made swingmans for every team but not authentics expect for the teams they supplied for.

*Prays for Nike to make a Black/Teal alternate Dolphin jersey*

Similar to this one but with less Orange. 

1_ac91e1893744efd0572bfbb90170ca29.jpg

It is pretty much confirmed that Nike won't be making any design changes to the NFL jerseys in the 2012-2013 season.

Only fabric and material changes for now.

2013-2014 will possibly be when Nike introduces design/colorway changes.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It is pretty much confirmed that Nike won't be making any design changes to the NFL jerseys in the 2012-2013 season.

Only fabric and material changes for now.

2013-2014 will possibly be when Nike introduces design/colorway changes.

The Panthers, Cowboys and Seahawks will have new jerseys. Many other teams will make slight design changes but every team's jersey in the NFL will look completely different regardless with the fit and materials being changed along with Flywire being added to the collars like some college teams have. I'm not sure of who else but I've heard already that the Jaguars will have new jerseys for the 2013-14 season. Broncos will wear their orange jerseys as home, and navy blue as alternate. Cowboys will have a black uni for Pro-Combat. Some other teams may also get special Pro-Combat jerseys for some primetime games on Monday, Sunday and Thursday nights. Helmets will also look different as well, as Nike works with a different company than Reebok to produce their helmets.

Originally Posted by CP1708

*Prays for Nike to make a Black/Teal alternate Dolphin jersey*

Similar to this one but with less Orange. 

1_ac91e1893744efd0572bfbb90170ca29.jpg

Soo you want a Panthers jersey.......?

Back
Top Bottom