2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It is pretty much confirmed that Nike won't be making any design changes to the NFL jerseys in the 2012-2013 season.

Only fabric and material changes for now.

2013-2014 will possibly be when Nike introduces design/colorway changes.

The Panthers, Cowboys and Seahawks will have new jerseys. Many other teams will make slight design changes but every team's jersey in the NFL will look completely different regardless with the fit and materials being changed along with Flywire being added to the collars like some college teams have. I'm not sure of who else but I've heard already that the Jaguars will have new jerseys for the 2013-14 season. Broncos will wear their orange jerseys as home, and navy blue as alternate. Cowboys will have a black uni for Pro-Combat. Some other teams may also get special Pro-Combat jerseys for some primetime games on Monday, Sunday and Thursday nights. Helmets will also look different as well, as Nike works with a different company than Reebok to produce their helmets.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
Don't you +@@$@!+ lie to me
laugh.gif
............where did you hear that from?

I tagged some Nike stuff a few days ago because I work at a Raider Image store, authentics are going up to $250 and painted number replicas are going to be $100 now.

Originally Posted by zube42

I tagged some Nike stuff a few days ago because I work at a Raider Image store, authentics are going up to $250 and painted number replicas are going to be $100 now.

I will gladly pay $250 

Originally Posted by danegill

reebok was ugly
Correction - reebok was fugly beyond recognition. My jersey days are over but I'll get my son some new Steeler Nike jerseys. I'll cop the tees & hoodies though especially if the hoodies are the AW77s...

i'm really interested in seeing the subtle changes to or the different sleeve design NIKE will do to these ugly jerseys...

p2858866dt.jpg
p5435848dt.jpg

Originally Posted by zube42

For the Raider jersey? Serious? Whats the mark up for? Is it different materials? I mean dang, its only a solid color jersey with 1 layer number and name. I guess you could make a case for the white jerseys but the reebok white jerseys were going for like $200-$210 retail right?

and
eek.gif
for $100 screen print replicas.

Any good shorts, shirts or hoodies coming out though?
nerd.gif

P.S. Which one do you work at?(Not a question leading up to a request for a hook up)

Question on the hats

so New Era is doing them right???

are the middle caps the on field??? thanks

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Question on the hats

so New Era is doing them right???

are the middle caps the on field??? thanks
More than likely the 39Thirty caps will be the on fields.

^^thanks

man i thought nike was doing the on field caps
30t6p3b.gif

reebok on field caps>this years

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

new Cowboys UNI. i'm def with it

This all day I need a new Romo jersey since I've had mine since when he was the Lin of the NFL.

copped an authentic reebok CJ2K for 59.99 on the titans team website
pimp.gif

bring on the nike jerseys

Would it kill New Era to just give me a all black 59 fifty fitted with the Raiders main logo on the front and NFL logo on the back? I mean come on nobody wants that corny crap in those pics.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Would it kill New Era to just give me a all black 59 fifty fitted with the Raiders main logo on the front and NFL logo on the back? I mean come on nobody wants that corny crap in those pics.

pimp.gif

Check out the "State of the Franchise: Seahawks" video on NFL.com

Seems as though the Hawks are going back to silver and ditching the blue on blue design...

Stupid reebok tried to make one last cash grab & made tebow jets jerseys so Nike is suing them....What a bunch of zig zag morons...

Back
Top Bottom