2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

eek.gif
 bruh, i did not notice the stripe
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]..... official?[/color]

Fake.....along with the Brandon Marshall jersey

How you know the helmet is fake? The Marshall jersey is definitely fake though.

Are the Just Do It shirts at the NYC pop up stores? Finna go there tomorrow might grab the Eli authentic (if its not sold out by the time I get there) Fully expect all jerseys to sell out in the morning though

alien.gif
gregzzy23 wrote:

Are the Just Do It shirts at the NYC pop up stores? Finna go there tomorrow might grab the Eli authentic (if its not sold out by the time I get there) Fully expect all jerseys to sell out in the morning though

They selling jerseys? I thought they weren't comming out until the end of the month.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

alien.gif
gregzzy23 wrote:

They selling jerseys? I thought they weren't comming out until the end of the month.
gregzzy is mistaken.
I'm pretty sure tomorrow is JUST the jersey(s) revealing and that's it.

Then preorders begin on the 15th and ship out draft weekend. 

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

alien.gif
gregzzy23 wrote:

gregzzy is mistaken.
I'm pretty sure tomorrow is JUST the jersey(s) revealing and that's it.

Then preorders begin on the 15th and ship out draft weekend. 

Ye I must've read the article wrong, I thought it said jerseys go on sale tomorrow

Will cop cowboys gear on site.

waiting to see what the Authentics will look like.

any idea when more fitteds will drop ?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Nike-NFL-2012-Brandon-Marshall-Cleveland-Browns.jpg

Legit?

Just by the set-up you can tell it's fake, Most places that sell fake Jersey's or any other shirts have them displayed like this.

Those Helmets don't look legit either. That "Broncos" helmet seems more like a Boise State Broncos Helmet than a Denver Broncos Helmet.

the helmet "im that one" posted? it IS a boise st helmet...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Those Helmets don't look legit either. That "Broncos" helmet seems more like a Boise State Broncos Helmet than a Denver Broncos Helmet.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the unveiling is at 11am EST. and nooo, the jerseys are not on sale just yet bras. put your wallets away

Geeking! That Seattle uniform from the Bleacher Report link is PIFF! We'll see if it's real or not. It would definitely be nice if they put our Panthers logo on a black helmet, but I heard not too many changes will be made to our uniform. Could be a smokescreen by the FO.

Nike is planning to unviel everything at 11AM ET. ProFootballTalk post here. What's interesting is they posted the Carolina helmet to accompany their story that someone posted in here. I bet the NFL network will cover this live...

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by Nako XL

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Since that Denver jersey was posted, Thought dude was posting a pic of that helmet thinking it was a leaked pic?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

the unveiling is at 11am EST. and nooo, the jerseys are not on sale just yet bras. put your wallets away

Less than an hour away....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom