2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

if a link or anything comes up, someone post it
nerd.gif

Footballfanatics has kid's reebok replica jerseys on sale for $40. Getting my kid a Ray Rice jersey FTW....

Originally Posted by psk2310

Nike is planning to unviel everything at 11AM ET. ProFootballTalk post here. What's interesting is they posted the Carolina helmet to accompany their story that someone posted in here. I bet the NFL network will cover this live...

Doubt it.

If that was the case NFLN would've advertised the hell out of this event, which they haven't done.

EDIT:

The dude who does Uni Watch is post live updates from the event on twitter. He's already posted a few pics.

https://twitter.com/#!/uniwatch

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by JD214

Those Helmets don't look legit either. That "Broncos" helmet seems more like a Boise State Broncos Helmet than a Denver Broncos Helmet.

the helmet "im that one" posted? it IS a boise st helmet...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with that said it's 8 am!! (11 eastern).....[/color]

tumblr_m1t70ppDCm1qaitht.gif

Don't like quilted jackets, But that Cowboys jacket looks nice.
pimp.gif

Is it double sided?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

How the hell have these jerseys not been leaked?
Makes you think huh...............the things they DONT want you to see, YOU WONT see them.
The things they want you to see to create hype, you WILL see, one way or another.

I'm in 3rd period, Not even doing my work, Just to see these jerseys.

I'll be disappointed if I don't see them.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by psk2310

Nike is planning to unviel everything at 11AM ET. ProFootballTalk post here. What's interesting is they posted the Carolina helmet to accompany their story that someone posted in here. I bet the NFL network will cover this live...

Doubt it.

If that was the case NFLN would've advertised the hell out of this event, which they haven't done.

EDIT:

The dude who does Uni Watch is post live updates from the event on twitter. He's already posted a few pics.

https://twitter.com/#!/uniwatch

You were right. SMH on this. The NFL is losing millions on their own channel in part due to not having round the year programming & they don't cover (live) their own unis being unveiled? I just don't understand.

Back
Top Bottom