2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by dakid23

2ymahja.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i like them personally... i see the seahawks being the oregon ducks (jersey wise) soon enough.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]lynch lookin beastly.[/color]

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jerseys will be the Elite 51's, Limited, and Fan Jersey. I am guessing these are the Elite 51 jerseys

will all of these be for sale to the general public? no more baggy sleeves and baggy jerseys? fitted jerseys exactly like team issued ones now? (hoping so)

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Damn, I want to see the Dolphins.
I doubt there will be any major changes, one thing I hope they get rid of is the dark shading on the numbers.

You don't like the Navy blue?
Nope, I'm one of those that believe less is more, I think we should go back to this.

dan-marino-7.jpg

The white Seahawks jersey looks decent, the blue is crap.  Either way it'd look a lot better without that hummel looking stripe down the leg.
29836.jpg

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Jerseys will be the Elite 51's, Limited, and Fan Jersey. I am guessing these are the Elite 51 jerseys

will all of these be for sale to the general public? no more baggy sleeves and baggy jerseys? fitted jerseys exactly like team issued ones now? (hoping so)

I wonder if the fan jerseys will be the ones shown at the :07 mark in the video. Look loose fitting and basic.

nerd.gif

I doubt there will be any major changes, one thing I hope they get rid of is the dark shading on the numbers.

You don't like the Navy blue?
Nope, I'm one of those that believe less is more, I think we should go back to this.

dan-marino-7.jpg
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]goat. IDC IDC IDC IDC. [/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i fully agree. drop the blue, more orange. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]all that buildup and wait... i wish someone was around that i could hit.... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif

Giants:Sporting News (@sportingnews)4/3/12 11:43 AMReady for another NFL jersey reveal? The Giants haven't made big changes. twitpic.com/954u6k twitpic.com/954u6m #nikelaunch

The blues are nice. That backdrop with the white model made them look cheap. This is a better pic.
358tanp.jpg

2ymahja.jpg

avh64w.jpg

Welp that was a watse of time looks like I'll be snatching up some reebok authentics for the low

Back
Top Bottom