2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

I'm about to go cop an old Reebok jersey at half price because they haven't changed a damn thing.

Are those dudes the actual players? Little homey looks like Ray Rice & that dude in the Steelers' 7 looks like Ben (but a little more slim & trim)...

That Seahawks uniform looks so out of place with the rest of the group.

Originally Posted by psk2310

Are those dudes the actual players? Little homey looks like Ray Rice & that dude in the Steelers' 7 looks like Ben (but a little more slim & trim)...

roll.gif
roll.gif
@  looks just like them

No #*$ its the actual players dawg

uhhh

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

That Seahawks uniform looks so out of place with the rest of the group.

This.
30t6p3b.gif

and yes those are actual players.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by goldenarmz97

uhhh
hahaha I will admit I didn't know the players were doing it, but when I saw the picture I knew it had to be them.  
They could't find a welker look alike that well 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

We're so pathetic. 
laugh.gif
Worst part is that everyone is going to buy this "new" gear only to see Nike revamp half the league's uniforms next year. This was definitely done on purpose.

We're so pathetic. 
laugh.gif
Worst part is that everyone is going to buy this "new" gear only to see Nike revamp half the league's uniforms next year. This was definitely done on purpose.
Agreed.

I've read that Nike has already stated the other teams will be getting re-designs, but not until 2013-2014 season.

Perfect way to make even MORE money. Everybody buys this year, then again next year.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

roll.gif
roll.gif
@  looks just like them

No #*$ its the actual players dawg

No lie, I thought it wasn't them. 
laugh.gif
 I was like "Ben looks like he got a tan going on."

Nike and the NFL run a clinic on how to hype their product. 

Nike got more exposure for this launch than Reebok could ever dream of. 
laugh.gif

Meanwhile, the NFL hasn't played a game in 2 months, and yet they've had Combine week, free agent period, jersey unveil, and now draft comin up.  And this is supposed to be their offseason. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I seen more talk about these jersey's than baseball actually starting this week. 

NFL is just insane the hold they have on America. 
embarassed.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

We're so pathetic. 
laugh.gif
Agreed.

I've read that Nike has already stated the other teams will be getting re-designs, but not until 2013-2014 season.

Perfect way to make even MORE money. Everybody buys this year, then again next year.

This is the only thing that may stop me from buying a jersey this year because I'll be pissed spending $250 and it being worthless a year later.

I've met Ray Rice in person at a community/charity event. Cool dude. Short but real stocky. Wes Welker is shorter than Ray in that photo & skinnier, homey must be a shade above wee people size. He gets more props from me for doing what he does. Homey takes lots of licks & still holds onto the ball. Wow. These other WRs really need to watch film on this dude running routes & holding on to the damn ball (yes I'm talking about you DeSean Jackson).

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

We're so pathetic. 
laugh.gif
Agreed.

Per the NFL, teams can only make major design changes every five years.

I'm sure I'm the type of consumer Nike loves, but I have no problem buying this year then again next year. If this year's designs look good enough to warrant a purchase, I'll proudly still wear em even after the re-designs next year.

We're so pathetic. 
laugh.gif

Phil Knight is a genius.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if the jerseys sold to the public are fitted, i won't even care about major changes. i'll be happy to be honest.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom