2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

23i84gm.jpg

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MPire

Where can I get the authentic reebok's at half price? Someone please help!

i think prices will drop even more soon enough.

not expecting much for me though, i wear a size 46 so i doubt ill find anything
tired.gif

Where can I get them at the reduced prices though? Only place I know to shop is shopdallascowboys.com
laugh.gif
. Could you hook me up with some sites?

http://www.footballfanatics.com/

I would like to see more pics of that Eagles joint...and I'm happy the NFL logo is back on the front of the collar rather than the NFL equipment shield.

Now I'm hoping the retail authentics would have a better design than Reebok's boxy cut.

So nobody here visited the pop up shop yet? I called nfl shop and they dont have a phone number for it.

I'm trying to find out if they have the just do it tees and hoodies because I'll go scoop that now

While I love that Nike is now doing the NFL stuff, can anyone tell me what the point of putting flywire on the jerseys is? I understand the purpose on shoes but to me it makes no sense why its on the jersey collar

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

not impressed
i agree. the tech seems cool, but the appearance are similar to the previous jerseys. i didn't expect fancy new jerseys for traditional teams like the cowboys, steelers, browns, packers, etc. for the other teams, i thought there was going to be some kind of changes for the other teams.

I dig the new Hawk unis. Always thought they should have been wearing the "Seahawk green" socks instead of white though. It
just always looked odd to me.

i didnt expect too many changes as far as team colors or style....only thing i expected was a quality change which happened....the numbers look like one single patch opposed to the reebok where they layered the shades together....

Dont think I'll cop a Texans jersey this year. Hopefully they'll change their design next year. I hate what we have right now, We've had the same uni since our inception

cowboys jersey looks smooth..

I wonder what the throw back will look like....

hope its the double star patch.....

Where I work the Reeboks sales ended on the 31st and they had us send them all the remaining gear back to them. Not sure if that's their plan with everyone else though.

the seahawks uni has too much going on. why do some only have half collars like the bucs and bills but the packers and pats have full collars. does have something to do with the flywire? 

Originally Posted by letsgomavs415

^^^ I like how the number is falling off...

not surprised, doesnt look like the numbers are stitched but heat pressed just like adidas did with NBA.

Back
Top Bottom