2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Really want to pull the trigger on a Black Rbk AJ Green jersey for $147 shipped on footballfanatics.com
Dude wait on that. I'm not budging til the Reebok joints are a bill flat.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Really want to pull the trigger on a Black Rbk AJ Green jersey for $147 shipped on footballfanatics.com

Just dont want to buy it now and see them for $110-120 in a week.

Do it!

dont wana miss the boat saving 30 bucks when the Nikes are gonna start at 250 real soon.

were any of yall around for the Eastbay Pricing Error on the white NFL Authentics a couple years ago?

pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Since I've bought hardly any NFL apparel over the last 5-7 years, I've got plenty of pent up demand ready to go.  RBK can keep their baggy crap in the '90s where it belongs.  All I'm asking for is more true sizing/fitting from Nike.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

What's the Jersey on the far left? Looks white with Color down the side

The two jerseys on the extreme left of that rack are allegedly practice jerseys.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Since I've bought hardly any NFL apparel over the last 5-7 years, I've got plenty of pent up demand ready to go.  RBK can keep their baggy crap in the '90s where it belongs.  All I'm asking for is more true sizing/fitting from Nike.

well as far as the t-shirts go.. you sir will not be disappointed. already copped a 49ers just do it tee, and it fits light years better than the RBK tee i bought last year.. and the tee itself is better as well (lighter, softer) 
and for all of you who think New Era isnt an upgrade over reebok hat wise, you obviously have never worn a reebok fitted.

What a glorious day. Stocking up on Nike x Packers gear right this second.
EDIT: Nike apparel is an advance sale right now. Figures the merch would ship closer to when the jerseys would. 

I dont like the just do it its corny especially for a raiders shirt. it should be just win baby, or a swoosh.

My wallet is ready for an RG3 Authentic. 
a9b35efee3ba93ab8b70ea778552004e3aa4663.gif

Gunna...yeah weren't they all like 90 bucks during that glitch...when I went to check for ******** though, all they had were Santana and only in 3X. -.-

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Originally Posted by mjd77

well as far as the t-shirts go.. you sir will not be disappointed. already copped a 49ers just do it tee, and it fits light years better than the RBK tee i bought last year.. and the tee itself is better as well (lighter, softer) 
and for all of you who think New Era isnt an upgrade over reebok hat wise, you obviously have never worn a reebok fitted.

Do the NIke tees say "standard fit" in the collar? I have a bunch of Brewers tees like that and the fit is perfect for me.

http://www.jetsshop.com/s...ft-2012-T-Shirt/20372751 - This one is pretty cool also.

like i mentioned in the nike section and their thread. The 39 thirty slouch caps seem to have some nicer designs than the 34.99 fitteds. Also, the Jets have the player tees up for 32.00. If I would buy a player tee (Do own some that I got on sale at Metlife last season) I would not pay that at all. I think you can still get some reebok ones with Sanchez, Harris, Revis etc etc in the NY/NJ area for like 10.00

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I dont like the just do it its corny especially for a raiders shirt. it should be just win baby, or a swoosh.

Agreed^^^^"[insert team] Just Do It" is corny!

Ughh, wish they would have made the white based Vikings snapback in a fitted form! Hopefully they'll come later...

Back
Top Bottom