2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Wow what is so special about those New Era hats? A bunch of brandwashed people in here.

I will never wear a non-New Era cap. Adidas and Reebok team hats suck...

Well, now you know though why some of use were still looking for the reebok stuff. I think the sideline cap from last years was 9.99 at sports authority and I nearly bought the 85 dollar sideline jacket from last season for 29.99. If it was a Large I would of been game but all they had was a medium and it fit me like a casual wear jacket with my Nike Large running coat and running shirt on. lol. I figured I would look for a large just cause it is meant to be a top layer jacket.

The Jets stuff was all over but limited on sizes I saw limited Giants (Replica Tucks for 29.99 and some eli's )

Can't wait to get a Randy Moss 49ers Nike jersey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

p12578116dt.jpg

What the hell is reebok doing?   they have these for sale also..............this SHOULDNT be available right now.......right?

thats not reebok, its made by the NFL

Never knew they made jerseys themselves............

So i guess the tebow Jets jersey on nflshop.com is also still available?  right?

I wasnt mad at all with Reebok authentics.

I own a LT, Dre Johnson, Priest Holmes, M faulk, s Jax, Fred T, Marvin Harrison, Ty Law, Terrell Owens, M Vick, Santana , Boldin, McGahee and Dante Hall.

Im hoping I can find a Megatron somewhere on sale real soon.

Just found one. now  Im gucci!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I wasnt mad at all with Reebok authentics.

I own a LT, Dre Johnson, Priest Holmes, M faulk, s Jax, Fred T, Marvin Harrison, Ty Law, Terrell Owens, M Vick, Santana , Boldin, McGahee and Dante Hall.

Im hoping I can find a Megatron somewhere on sale real soon.

Just found one. now  Im gucci!

but you didnt edit your post..............
laugh.gif

uh I actually did edit my post genius. It was fast enough where it didnt register. Nice try bruh

Frost, found Megatron on football fanatic

the others were pick ups over time

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

yep.

Yup - and when I called them trash - I got bashed.

What makes them trash? It's just a plain hat with a logo
laugh.gif

Exactly, basically like a MLB onfield. They look pretty damn good too.

Dudes must want these type of hats
laugh.gif
clowns

2009122922332047886__27354_zoom.jpg

4efe50ac4db1e.jpg

Wow what is so special about those New Era hats? A bunch of brandwashed people in here.

Co-sign. Also maybe it's just me but I'm not overly excited just because Nike is making the jerseys now either. $100 for a screenprinted replica is very ridiculous...I'm more excited for the discounts on leftover Reebok jerseys if anything

uh I actually did edit my post genius. It was fast enough where it didnt register. Nice try bruh

Frost, found Megatron on football fanatic

the others were pick ups over time

how much?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Co-sign. Also maybe it's just me but I'm not overly excited just because Nike is making the jerseys now either. $100 for a screenprinted replica is very ridiculous...I'm more excited for the discounts on leftover Reebok jerseys if anything
yup, All yous love Nike so much, now pay that mark up for basically the same finished product

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should be no more than 70 bucks.

No one should be surprised though. Nike whipping that stick out like they are starting to do with shoes.

The Lebron 9 goes for $170 but the "Elite" Lebron 9 will be $250. So I wonder if the pro combat jerseys will see $300+

The price points are suppose to be 100.00 for Replicas, 150.00 for the Premier (Swingman) , and 250 for All teams for Authentic.

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should only exist in kids sizes.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

It is pretty much confirmed that Nike won't be making any design changes to the NFL jerseys in the 2012-2013 season.

Only fabric and material changes for now.

2013-2014 will possibly be when Nike introduces design/colorway changes.

The Panthers, Cowboys and Seahawks will have new jerseys. Many other teams will make slight design changes but every team's jersey in the NFL will look completely different regardless with the fit and materials being changed along with Flywire being added to the collars like some college teams have. I'm not sure of who else but I've heard already that the Jaguars will have new jerseys for the 2013-14 season. Broncos will wear their orange jerseys as home, and navy blue as alternate. Cowboys will have a black uni for Pro-Combat. Some other teams may also get special Pro-Combat jerseys for some primetime games on Monday, Sunday and Thursday nights. Helmets will also look different as well, as Nike works with a different company than Reebok to produce their helmets.
I hope the Texans can get a new jersey, but keep the helmets like the way it is.  Can't wait to finally cop an AJ jersey

Here is the thing though with the UNBRANDED Jerseys on nfl.com. I believe they are made by reebok just have no branding due to the deal. Reebok is still the NFL supplier until the first. They no longer have NFLPA rights. So the perfect example is peyton Manning. Manning Jerseys in Denver have the Vector logo because Manning is a Reebok athlete, so he signed off for reebok to use his likeness on a jersey. Tebow is a Nike athlete. reason why Nike sued in the first place. But nike has no right to make NFLPA decisions until after the 15th. so expect many of the jerseys they show off on the 3rd are going to be Nike athletes on those teams. once the 15th hits, Nike can make any player on any jersey Since the NFLPA deal will go into effect.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

thats terrible
30t6p3b.gif

Screen printed replicas should only exist in kids sizes.

THIS...........  Id never buy a screen printed jersey unless its a throback, which is how some of their jerseys were actually made

Here is the thing though with the UNBRANDED Jerseys on nfl.com. I believe they are made by reebok just have no branding due to the deal.

The unbranded jerseys are actually made by the NFL; they contracted someone else to make them, perhaps Majestic?

http://www.uni-watch.com/...efly-free-of-logo-creep/ That link explains it thoroughly.

The 2012 Pro Bowl jerseys were the first example of non-Reebok: none of the jerseys had manufacturers logos.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Unreal that the only leak of a Nike jersey so far is Sean Smith on twitter. How has Nike managed to keep this so under wrap, I mean no one else even posted a tease.

Larry Fitzgerald tweeted that he was filming a new Nike ad for the new NFL jerseys and he claimed the Nike Arizona Cardinals jerseys look really good.  I'm eager to see how the jerseys will all look.

I guess Nike made sure everyone signed confidentiality agreements and made sure to threaten some sort of punishment to anyone who leaked the jerseys early.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom