2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Originally Posted by justscrap

the seahawks uni has too much going on. why do some only have half collars like the bucs and bills but the packers and pats have full collars. does have something to do with the flywire? 

Not sure but idk how much I like the Bucs two toned collar going on...

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

553342_10150629433166875_112852666874_9278454_404313902_n.jpg
not bad..

Looks like a cheerleader's uniform.

that 9ers jersey is the retail or the player model?

laugh.gif
they are really selling jerseys with the elastic athletic cuts for arms?

These new clean cut unis are nice....

I like the new fit... can't wait to see the rest of the redesigns in the years to come.

If you honestly thought that the teams of the NFL (some of whom hadn't changed their jerseys in like, a million years ie. the Packers and ********) are just going to allow Nike to change their entire team identity, you sir, are a damn fool.
On that note, RGIII will be copped. Go Skins. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
they are really selling jerseys with the elastic athletic cuts for arms?
I remember having a Jevon Kearse jersey along time ago and kept folding up the sleeves to try to make it look like that
laugh.gif

It seems like even the cheap jerseys are going to be built better than the old Reebok ones. As someone that doesn't have any current roster authentics I've been looking to get a Saints jersey. April 27th can't come soon enough. I really would like to see the other 2 jerseys for each team though.

I wasn't expecting any drastic changes & I've liked everything I've seen so far. Saw this story from ProFootballTalk that I thought was pretty cool. Could never expect any of this kind of detail from reebok/addidas. Link story here. Love that Nike is doing stuff like this. Here's hoping reebok can never again make unis for NFL again. Hope addidas(reebok) loses the nba soon.

New Panthers jerseys pay tribute to Sam Mills
Posted by Mike Florio on April 3, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT

There’s much to like about the new Nike-manufactured NFL uniforms, notwithstanding the Seahawks’ new psychedelic Rollerball ensemble.

The thing I like most about the jerseys will never be seen during a game.

As pointed out by Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer, the phrase “KEEP POUNDING

Originally Posted by psk2310

I wasn't expecting any drastic changes & I've liked everything I've seen so far. Saw this story from ProFootballTalk that I thought was pretty cool. Could never expect any of this kind of detail from reebok/addidas. Link story here. Love that Nike is doing stuff like this. Here's hoping reebok can never again make unis for NFL again. Hope addidas(reebok) loses the nba soon.

New Panthers jerseys pay tribute to Sam Mills
Posted by Mike Florio on April 3, 2012, 3:55 PM EDT

There’s much to like about the new Nike-manufactured NFL uniforms, notwithstanding the Seahawks’ new psychedelic Rollerball ensemble.

The thing I like most about the jerseys will never be seen during a game.

As pointed out by Scott Fowler of the Charlotte Observer, the phrase “KEEP POUNDING

Originally Posted by justscrap

the seahawks uni has too much going on. why do some only have half collars like the bucs and bills but the packers and pats have full collars. does have something to do with the flywire? 

Its the Flywire.  Teams without it will have full collars, those with it should have the half collars like the bucs.

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

553342_10150629433166875_112852666874_9278454_404313902_n.jpg
doubt this is the jersey they'll actually sell, nike's college "authentics" aren't so great, the size 40 is probably 50 inches around the chest, and the sleeves are t shirt style

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

23i84gm.jpg

Is this real life?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I thought I was the only one who noticed the numbering falling off the sleeve.  At a press conference...

And this is the higher quality material?

Back
Top Bottom