2012 Nike NFL Jersey Thread...See ya Reebok

Would like to see changes for Oakland; other than that, I love the Seattle and Jacksonville's uniforms.  

Originally Posted by fc1114

Would like to see changes for Oakland; other than that, I love the Seattle and Jacksonville's uniforms.  

The Raiders jersey are timeless. Why would you change a classic look?

LOL at the Cowboys not needing a Uniform change.

I'm a Skins fan, but rivalry aside, can Jerry Jones please decide which blue they are going to use?

And Next year needs to get here for the Panthers ASAP, having the same logo on the side of the jersey three times looks garbage (helmet, Sleeve, AND pants :-X)

Originally Posted by fc1114

Nah we good
Peep Game wrote:
GUNNA GET IT wrote:
laugh.gif
 they are really selling jerseys with the elastic athletic cuts for arms?

I remember having a Jevon Kearse jersey along time ago and kept folding up the sleeves to try to make it look like that
laugh.gif

I took a jersey to the local taylor and had her cuff the arms. Cost like $15.  >>> 

Originally Posted by Put em up

i dont get how yall can hate on the Hawks...them joints are fly.
Co-sign, I like the 12th man tribute too. All the subtleties on the new Nike jawns are nice. Especially the Panther's Sam Mills Keep Pounding tribute. You would never see stuff like that on reebok/addidas stuff. They should never be allowed to make any unis again for any sport globally. Even their soccer jawns are fugly.

Originally Posted by Put em up

i dont get how yall can hate on the Hawks...them joints are fly.
Word, buying the navy as soon as they release.
I would prefer to try them on in person since the fit will be different, doubt I'll see any Seahawks jerseys out here in NYC though
laugh.gif

I'll maybe wait a year before picking up a Cowboys jersey...and hope the team improves in the meantime.
grin.gif
 Though I'm pretty sure we won't see much change from them over the next 600 years anyways.

Can't wait to pick up ANY new Nike Dallas gear though, a Reebok hoody I got as a gift last year fits like a friggin' poncho.

2b126c4623cf07ef10430e0fdfceaac1225f178e_r.jpg

Just found the following link from Nike's corporate website which has an overview of the new Elite 51 unis for all teams. Go towards the bottom of the screen to scroll left or right to find your team. Saw this shot of the sideline collection but they only had this one photo...That varsity style jacket looks nice...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

The Panthers have "Keep Pounding" on the inside of the collar. In tribute to Sam Mills.
pimp.gif

keeppoundingpic.jpg
Yeah man, this was bittersweet. Sam Mills is surely appreciated and missed. Seeing this yesterday made my day. 

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

553342_10150629433166875_112852666874_9278454_404313902_n.jpg

They couldn't make these so the stripes would be at an angle where they don't get cut off by the sleeves?

When the 49ers redesigned their uniforms a few years ago, they actually included cut-off sleeve stripes in the design.  They figured including full stripes was pointless when many players have their sleeves hemmed and shortened.
This doesn't justify the fact that it looks ******ed, from my point of view it's a design flaw that can easily be fixed.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Are you dudes kidding me? Those Seahawk are fugly as hell. The ones they used pre 2002 were clean. I also guess people are missing the part where real changes are coming in 2013. ******** are getting a Black alt.
pimp.gif
Is this confirmed?

Orakpo said that on 980 yesterday. (He was the ******* player ep at the unveiling) Nike told him they are gonna be the third alternates ready for 2013.

Originally Posted by psk2310

2b126c4623cf07ef10430e0fdfceaac1225f178e_r.jpg

Just found the following link from Nike's corporate website which has an overview of the new Elite 51 unis for all teams. Go towards the bottom of the screen to scroll left or right to find your team. Saw this shot of the sideline collection but they only had this one photo...That varsity style jacket looks nice...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sea hawks look 2 little league to me.. 2 flashy this aint the pac 10 this the NFL.

Nike retro this jersey please , with a twist.

Emmitt_1.jpg

Originally Posted by polorico

Sea hawks look 2 little league to me.. 2 flashy this aint the pac 10 this the NFL.

Emmitt_1.jpg
Your saying you don't like the new Seahawk jersey & you like this swap meet lookin' Apex thing?! This thinkg looks kinda like the jersey an old head that still wears Mecca or Fubu would wear with a short set....Uhhh ok dude, whatever man...

Originally Posted by psk2310

Originally Posted by polorico

Emmitt_1.jpg
Your saying you don't like the new Seahawk jersey & you like this swap meet lookin' Apex thing?! This thinkg looks kinda like the jersey an old head that still wears Mecca or Fubu would wear with a short set....Uhhh ok dude, whatever man...

laugh.gif
Yeah I didn't like it either

^ you should be stoned in public for not liking the 1994 75th jersey.

your prolly some 17 year old snap back wearing bro bro type boy boy.

This and the 94 49ers jerseys are timeless classics.

You wouldnt understand that though.

102486.jpg

you prolly dont like this joint either
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom