2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

time for another year of tums , antidepressants and long hot showers punching the wall .

can't live without it though , lets do it !

:pimp:

Last edited:
Tebow is leading us to the playoffs though...

I wish I was kidding...but I'm not. For Cereal, For Cereal.

If we start 1-3 (which very may well happen) and Sanchez struggles...We know what's coming.

media is gonna make this a circus , they wont stop until tebow takes over and has one of his 1-12 for 19 yds games . after that they'll do their best to break him down too :smh:

i'll never like the tebow move no matter what he does , i find the dude pretentious , corny and over the top .....

if he leads us to a super bowl win i'll be the first to one here acting phony as can be :lol:

Personally, i got faith in Tebow. If we fixes his throws and become more accurate we might have something. ******g Mark better step up and live up to our expectations though.

mark sanchez has improved every year , don't know what more he could do ......

agreed about the picks but he improved on the td's every year and with schotty's matrix offense gone maybe we get back to good ol fashioned football and we see real improvement ......

mark sanchez has improved every year , don't know what more he could do ......

Call me crazy but I think Sanchez will do better with Sparano. Brees did a lot better when schotty moved on. Sanchez has no other choice but to step up or continue to be sporadic,, I'm hoping he finds his groove with Sparano.

For the first time in a long time, I'll be in the NY area for a good majority of the football season. Hopefully I get the opportunity to go to a game, which will be my first football game. Can anyone inform me on how easy it is to get into East Rutherford without a car? :lol:

2 of my favorite QBs on the same team. :pimp:

Rexy looking good. :smokin

My body is ready.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

Last edited:
They've been on ESPN every single day from training camp :lol: I'm not sure if the other 29 teams started up yet.

they're dying for something to happen :lol:

this years gonna be a circus , ugh ......

Yea this year everyone is going to be all up on the jets...even more now

anyways im so ready just bought my jets black on field hat :pimp:

yo Laron Landry looks like the hulk out there :wow:

those muscles better not be cosmetic :lol:

I'm excited that football is back. Saw the tickets in my online account. Actual tickets should be here next week. CAN'T WAIT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom