2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Curtis martins speech was amazing hard to bealive he was playing for the jets 5 seasons ago smh if we had him 3 years ago in his prime

This whole tebow mainia makes he laugh when woody and Rex are trying to stay away from the media...there def isn't enough rings for this circus haha

i am now ready for football :lol:

Fight at camp. Mcknight and Coach Lynn's son who is trying out for the team got into it up in Cortland today. Spilled into the fans.

Coachs-son-involved-in-Jets-camp-brawl-7A210QJV-x-large.jpeg

Idiots1.jpg

Defensive back D’Anton Lynn hit running back Joe McKnight late out of bounds. McKnight responded by throwing the football back at Lynn, leading to roughly a 20 player brawl on the sideline somewhat near the fans. The fight was broken up within a minute or so and practice resumed.

:smh: :\

Idk what yall worried bout these fights **** like that happens in training camp all the time. Whether its on a high school level , college, or professional. It happens everywhere , its just that the media has the eye on us and that's that. You learn to live with it and **** what the media says.
J-E-T-S! :smokin

Keep that goonery up.

Hate is good. Hate keeps a man alive. It gives him strainth.

Last edited:
This team :wow: :rofl: :smh: .

We are a circus act. Maybe it will benefit us, somehow, in the long haul this season. Otherwise, we are in for a embarrassing season.

Um, no one is worried per say. some fights are good. not ones two straight days and your third one of camp. usually two small fights are great. we had two big ones and a bunch of little ones. Just stating it on the board.

I would agree more with BK than anything. it could make it fun or it could just be the start of a BAD year. And I mean BAD.

francesa has me to the point where i wanna break his jaw. he's at giants camp and musta mentioned the jets to every guest he's had on, referring to them as " that other team " >:

hate that bastard ...... tebow too ........

Yes, Tim Tebow Won Every Wind Sprint That The Jets Had To Run As Punishment For A Bad Practice Today
Jack Dickey

Another day, another aw-shucks moment from the only pure heart not yet dragged down into the genuine hell that is Jets training camp in Cortland, N.Y.:

About 15 minutes later, cornerback Antonio Cromartie yelled at rookie wide receiver Stephen Hill and mugged him on the next play, prompting receivers coach Sanjay Lal to scream for a penalty flag. Moments later, Cromartie decked tight end Dustin Keller on a pass over the middle—a cheap shot in a 7-on-7 drill.

At that point, Ryan called for wind sprints. Quarterback Tim Tebow made like Forrest Gump, winning each sprint by a wide margin.

"I thought Cro should've backed off and not hit Dustin," said Ryan, adding that he called for the punishment laps "to let them know how serious I am about it. I also wanted them to run until I was tired (of watching them)."
>D there's no way this is gonna be worse than Linsanity...right?

man so everytime i go to a sports store i always ask for jets gear and every store i go too the ppl who work their always ask so you a big tebow fan..im like :stoneface: tebow is on the jets team cant do anything about it but i aint no bandwagon and go for jets just for him.

i tell them im more of a sanchez and revis fan :smokin

francesa's at it again >:

i swear if we win it all one day he better be alive .......

Onewearz - dumdum......What can you say. Good for the Jets.they won (heavy breath) their first super bowl since Namath. Rex finally was true to his words (Hisses as a laugh) Lets talk Yankey spring training baseball Lou from saddle river your on the air.......Lou........LOU........not dealing with this today, Eddie, make sure people are on the other end please. I mean gawd, (Another hiss)

Onewearz - dumdum......What can you say. Good for the Jets.they won (heavy breath) their first super bowl since Namath. Rex finally was true to his words (Hisses as a laugh) Lets talk Yankey spring training baseball Lou from saddle river your on the air.......Lou........LOU........not dealing with this today, Eddie, make sure people are on the other end please. I mean gawd, (Another hiss)
It'll be like JoePa. He'll be dead of natural causes within 2 months of us winning.

Last edited:
man so everytime i go to a sports store i always ask for jets gear and every store i go too the ppl who work their always ask so you a big tebow fan..im like :stoneface: tebow is on the jets team cant do anything about it but i aint no bandwagon and go for jets just for him.
i tell them im more of a sanchez and revis fan :smokin
My favorite Jets including David Harris and Mangold

It'll be like JoePa. He'll be dead of natural causes within 2 months of us winning.
:rofl:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom