2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

Wasn't it painfully obvious he was brought here to sell jerseys/tickets? That's how I viewed it to be about halfway into the season. Especially when we weren't really using him on goal-line situations, where that was his strength in Denver/college.

No hate towards Tebow. More so the hate is towards the Jets FO that brought him here. Hope he finds success elsewhere, he just would have never panned out for us here. Nothing else to do but to release him.

I just think it's funny because Tebow is so popular because of who he is culturally, but he's like the polar opposite of NY culture. Not sure why they thought he would sell tickets.

Oh man, watching 30 for 30: "Elway to Marino". The fact that Dan Marino FELL into the Jets lap and they took Ken O'Brien.......

Geno went with Roc Nation as his agency....

:smh:

Happy days!!! He should've never been on this team.

Pats will pick him up and he'll troll us for years.

lol I even called it this winter.

I said they are gonna drop him and NE will pick him up, lol.

He will absolutely not be playing QB in NE, so I can't imagine they just signed him to be a place holder.

Hopefully Edwards is healthy and ready to roll.

Holmes is still not 100%

I'm heading up to the training camp soon. will post photos and autographs! lol

Trying to get Geno and Millner to sign a pair of Zoom Revis, lol. I had Revis sign an elite Jersey, that was like $250 just to frame it.

I might buy jerseys for them to sign, idk yet.

Just gets expensive.

Back
Top Bottom