2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

too bad i cant watch the games :smh:

but keeping up every min during the game and wow :pimp:

good job jets!!! sanchez did great and on to the next one, dont stop boys :pimp:

Quinton Coples has some intense branding, noticed during the game then saw this online. :x

he also has on his other arm

1-0 fellas :pimp:
sanchez looked good , overall good win but sloppy. gotta clean it up .....

this is the angle the espn "experts" will use during the week.

At least we stopped the Bills hype train before it could gain any steam. They thought Mario Williams would make them elite but today they showed no signs of any change.

Our run defense was poor and we allwed way too many points in the second half. I know some of our main guys went out but their replacements have got to play a better brand of defense than that.

Overall I'm happy with what I saw from Mark. He brought it today. That lone mistake had me preparing for the worst but he bounced back almost immediately. Steelers next week. We Ready.

we gotta get that run defense together , u know the steelers are gonna try and pound it all day on us.

:pimp:

waking up at 10am and heading to the bar hungover from last night and seeing sanchez initially throw that pick had me like damn, but once the onslaught began it was beautiful.

they were on it early and kept coming at them, sucks they lef buffalo back in it late but whatever. i can't believe im going to say what im going to say right now.

the New York Freaking Jets scored 48 points in a game, i'll repeat it, 48 points.

schotty's gone and he took some extra garbage with him in wayne hunter.

one thing i'll say about sanchez is that he played with a huge chip on his shoulder. he's been crucified by the media, and fans this whole offseason and last season (some of it justified, some of it exaggerated) but he came out and played a good game and i hope he can keep it up.

the jets have to have been just fooling around in the preseason though, i went to the carolina game and while i saw some signs, they looked flat for the most part as was the case in the other preseason games.

i can't wait to see the new york post tomorrow though, this whole offseason the giants we're getting slurped while the jets were being labeled a joke and clowns which was an exaggeration to me.

tumblr_m72vpbariN1qmb7fdo1_500.jpg

:pimp:

We finally got the future WR. Kerley looks good.

Great win. It's nice to see Sanchize playing well. Let's go Jets!

Yo my Jet fam!

I haven't had internet for the last two days due to the horrid rain in Brooklyn (I live sort of near the Canarsie section that got hit with the tornado).

I was alive and well for the game, kicking back with my dad as is tradition.

I did NOT expect this game to go down the way it did, at all, but I was loving every minute of it. My only gripe: I wish our D wouldn't let up late, regardless of the score. There is no reason why we couldn't have stopped the Bills from putting up 28 in total that late in the game.

I'm looking forward to Pitt next week. A lot.

I just hope Revis isn't hurt. He did end up leaving the game and I haven't read any report on him.

The defense is definitely improved just because of the safeties who both hit like trucks. Those TEs, WRs and RBs will think twice than trying to go to the second level without catching a look now at who can come at them. Hill looked like he can actually catch which is nice if he could become very productive. Also the new RT Howard did an excellent job on Mario. Man if he continues to do this and actually allows the QBs to have time this offense could be pretty potent as Kerley is a nasty slot WR and Holmes will definitely get separation with his moves as long as he has time to finish out his routes.

Last edited:
I missed the first hald due to work.. But damn what a game! I guess Rex was right when he said this is his best team.

Wow this game was amazing way to kick off the season, last time we beat a team this early in the season and badly was Jacksonville last season. I'm extra excited to talk alot of ish to sore giants fans :tongue:

word coples has that for his frat im pretty sure.
jets brought it today :smokin
great to see things from the young guys kerley & hill
bit concerned about run game though. greene not explosive or punishing

Sanchez would probably be dead.

I don't think he got pressured all day. It's beautiful to see the pocket stay formed

Keller & Holmes was used at a minimum today

Sanchez would probably be dead.
I don't think he got pressured all day. It's beautiful to see the pocket stay formed
Keller & Holmes was used at a minimum today

That's the great part of this win, the two most experienced and lethal parts of the offense didn't have to be used at all. I mean Holmes caught a few and almost had a TD, but I didn't hear Kellers name all day. I know that Cumberland got a few nice receptions though.

That's the great part of this win, the two most experienced and lethal parts of the offense didn't have to be used at all. I mean Holmes caught a few and almost had a TD, but I didn't hear Kellers name all day. I know that Cumberland got a few nice receptions though.
Wait until Keller is 100%, Sanchez can be more dangerous.

Great win. Perfect showing of how Sanchez can be effective with time in the pocket.

Wait until Keller is 100%, Sanchez can be more dangerous.
Great win. Perfect showing of how Sanchez can be effective with time in the pocket.

Well said.

Keller had a catch, maybe two. When he is back at 100%, he will be get Mark's blanket.

Sanchez is comfortable with Turner also.

amazing how many giants fans are coming up to me telling me to settle down and sh*t like that , i haven't said a word :lol:

we looked good but we got a tough stretch here to start the season , gotta stay grounded with this team .....

but if we beat pittsburgh i'm chattin :lol:

Back
Top Bottom