2012 NY Jets Off-Season Thread ( 6-10) Goodbye Tebow ....

amazing how many giants fans are coming up to me telling me to settle down and sh*t like that , i haven't said a word :lol:
we looked good but we got a tough stretch here to start the season , gotta stay grounded with this team .....
but if we beat pittsburgh i'm chattin :lol:
Most giants fans are the most salty fans ever I mean they won the superbowl last year but feel the need to put down the Jets

C'mon son how you got that much hate your heart?

Stephen Hill was sick, throwing up on the sidelines, and still caught 5 passes for 89 yards and two TD's

The WR's drafted in the First Round COMBINED for 8 receptions and 61 yards. Good Pick Rex. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Here are a few pics guys. Hopefully Ill have some up from the rest of the games I got too this year (Don't think the camera will be with me for all of the games.)

1609b47.jpg

a9u8mr.jpg

dw9f05.jpg

2ep6ceq.jpg

Most giants fans are the most salty fans ever I mean they won the superbowl last year but feel the need to put down the Jets
C'mon son how you got that much hate your heart?

exactly, they just won the super bowl but their worried about the jets.

i've always despised the giants though. i can't stand how they get labeled as this "classy" franchise, yet they were running their mouths the entire playoffs last year and taking shots at the jets throughout the offseason. granted the jets ran their mouths to but you just won the super bowl, why are you worried about the jets. i'll give them their credit for what they accomplished but that's where it stops.

nice pics vc :pimp:

this is gonna be such a good game, i have a feeling it's gonna be a war. dudes gonna leave a hole in heinz field like bane :lol:

Last edited:
How sweet would it be if Coples wins DROY and Hill wins OROY? Probably won't happen but would be sick
nthat.gif

Last edited:
How sweet would it be if Coples wins DROY and Hill wins OROY? Probably won't happen but would be sick
nthat.gif
Would be dope. I think Hill needed this game in particular.

I wouldn't be surprised if his confidence was low before the game, as he had the case of the dropsies during the pre-season. 

Fans were already doubting his ability.

I think with this showing, his confidence is up as everyone took notice. He knows he can be an important piece to this offense if he keeps spreading the field like that.

Still though. The kid is a rook. He'll definitely have some mental lapses and drops here and there.

Coples is beginning to be one of my favourite players. He didn't show up much last game but you can tell the talent is there. 

Speaking of rookies. What happened to Demario "Next Ray Lewis" Davis? Dude was supposed to unseat Bart from the starting spot, but I've seen no budge so far from the pre-season on.

Speaking of rookies. What happened to Demario "Next Ray Lewis" Davis? Dude was supposed to unseat Bart from the starting spot, but I've seen no budge so far from the pre-season on.
Bart is a Rex favorite so he won't be replaced until either he leaves or retires.

Wouldn't be surprised if he never gets a chance with us and go to the Patriots n becomes a star. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

You know every time we play the Steelers it turns out to be a good game.. We may be a confident fan base right now.. But if we get some redemption from that AFC championship game in 2011, I'm getting back to believing Super Bowl is in the realm of possibility. Btw, nice picks VC. :pimp:

Bart is a Rex favorite so he won't be replaced until either he leaves or retires.

Wouldn't be surprised if he never gets a chance with us and go to the Patriots n becomes a star. :lol: :frown:

davis is a bit undersized at mlb. hes a good option for passing downs. if hes developed well we will probably see him replace scott in those situations

Last edited:
You know every time we play the Steelers it turns out to be a good game.. We may be a confident fan base right now.. But if we get some redemption from that AFC championship game in 2011, I'm getting back to believing Super Bowl is in the realm of possibility. Btw, nice picks VC.
pimp.gif
So it looks like Harrison will play vs. the Jets.

I dunno how much affect he will have coming off that major injury but it could be a factor morale wise for the Steelers knowing they have one of their main veterans on defense back.

Whatever it's all good. I doubt he's 100% anyway, but still. it's something.

Kyle Wilson would most likely start for Revis. Time to step up. for a Week 2 game especially vs the Steelers, it is perfect to see what depth the Jets have.

Wilson made a nice read play on his Interception. Hopefully he has made strides since his first seasons in the league have been disappointments to me at least. Hopefully he shuts Jets fans up like myself and plays well versus the Steelers WRs.

Gerry Dulac ‏@gerrydulac

James Harrison AND Troy Polamalu listed as quest, but they will not play vs Jets.
Retweeted by Adam Schefter

ah didn't know about both harrison and troy being out.

glad this game is on tv and on at 4pm here...will be tuned in

Back
Top Bottom