2012 Obsidian 12

those obsidians look terrible 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Not too sure if it's the camera's flash but the blue definitely looks lighter. With that being said, I'm sure the production version will look dope and many JB collectors will be happy with them. Thanks for the pic OP!

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LET THE BLUE BE DARKER ON THE RETAIL VERSION. THAT COLOR BLUE ISN'T EVEN OBSIDIAN. IT'S LIGHT NAVY.

I Just Dont Get The Complaining Any More... Lol. Yall Dudes Thought They Were Really About To Give Us OG Quality In The Year 2011.?
roll.gif

I Was Never Too Crazy For The Obsidian's So Ill Be Passing On These No Doubt. I Can Live With The Leather, But That Shade Of "Obsidian" Is No Bueno.
ohwell.gif

As Long As They Dont Do My Babies (Play-Offs) Wrong Im Good.
smokin.gif

i dont see an issue here....he took the pic under a lot of light. and once again here we go about shape and pleather when very few will play ball or wear them. yall gonna sit and leave em DS.

Man...haven't you learned anything from early pictures (Chicago 10s, BC 3s, etc.). Bet these will end up looking closer to OG than that pic from the OP

Originally Posted by B Sox

Man...haven't you learned anything from early pictures (Chicago 10s, BC 3s, etc.). Bet these will end up looking closer to OG than that pic from the OP

I usually don't complain but those shoes are a little too bright.

Maybe its the camera

The original Obsidian XII's are one of my favorite XII's of all-time...having said that, JB still has time to get things right with this retro (ala Black cement III's), because if they don't I'm not buying this garbage.
30t6p3b.gif

I still have 3 pairs of my original XII's, and I never had a pair of the Playoff XII's  cant wait for those to drop again, and I want those Flint Grey/Orange/White XII's!!!!

Back
Top Bottom