2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

It's a tough decision man. If you put a gun to my head, I'd say Shawn Marion. Right now Elton may be more valuable because Dirk is out, but I expect Brand's production to go down once Dirk comes back.
Marion will give you points, rebounds, and maybe a steal or block, maybe a three, but shotty FG%. Sometimes he'll go 8/10, other nights 4/10.
Elton will probably be more consistent, probably more boards, and more blocks.
Is offensive boards a stat for your league? If it is, I'd go with Brand.

Yea, thats why i was confused, their both inconsistent to me. hmm, i may try my luck with Valanciunas

Last edited:
Damn. I thought he'd be back to start the new year. Guess I shoulda looked into that... Aww well tho my front courtnis beastly I'll jus snag a super role player only type like Novak or summin. Or maybe a Syl/asst guy

Damn. I thought he'd be back to start the new year. Guess I shoulda looked into that... Aww well tho my front courtnis beastly I'll jus snag a super role player only type like Novak or summin. Or maybe a Syl/asst guy
whos in your FA?

whos in your FA?

I picked up Andre miller...

Others I considered were Marvin Williams, Jonas v, jarred jack and Chandler parsons

I could use the asst from basic game dre and he should contribute all around n shoot a high pctg

I think I have enough big men but Marvin is really intriguing...

I picked up Andre miller...
Others I considered were Marvin Williams, Jonas v, jarred jack and Chandler parsons
I could use the asst from basic game dre and he should contribute all around n shoot a high pctg
I think I have enough big men but Marvin is really intriguing...
if marvin or jonas v have another big game id suggest picking one of them up instead. andre miller is a backup so his numbers will fluctuate a lot.

It's my first time playing fantasy bball, I quite don't understand it... So the matchup is over 4 days and I get the totals of stats of all my players that have playing? Like this week all my bench players didn't have a game on a certain day, so it's not liek NFL fantasy where a player in the bench don't counts, right?

Don't know if I explained myself right, another example, today I got Darren Collison in the bench his stats of yesterdays game will add up to the totals?

It's my first time playing fantasy bball, I quite don't understand it... So the matchup is over 4 days and I get the totals of stats of all my players that have playing? Like this week all my bench players didn't have a game on a certain day, so it's not liek NFL fantasy where a player in the bench don't counts, right?
Don't know if I explained myself right, another example, today I got Darren Collison in the bench his stats of yesterdays game will add up to the totals?
if the player is in any slot other than BN, then their stats will count. if you leave a player on the bench for that day and they play, you do not get their stats. you must put the player in the starting lineup in order to get their stats. if you're in a daily league (switching lineups everyday) then you must do your lineup EVERYDAY. a new week starts on monday and ends on sunday night.

what's the verdict on eric gordon? reports say he'll be out 4-6 weeks. i ended up drafting him in the 6th round but i'm desperate need of 3 point shooters on my team. should i drop him?

Omar asik n kawhi Leonard fell ridiculously far n my draft.

Until Nash went down I thought I had an untouchable team :frown:

Nash
Ray Allen
Derrick rose
Devin Harris
Aminu
Evan turner
Zachary Randolph
Dirk
Serge ibaka
Dwight Howard
Brad beal

Now I'm n trouble with 3 injuries... Still winning but when I play a better squad could be bad news so shorthanded

Need to move rose asappp

Dude no offense but your team is horrible...

Nash- He wasn't going to give u anything else besides assist in the first place...
Ray Allen- is coming off bench and the big 3 always take the scoring load...
Derrick Rose - the earliest he'll play is Dec or might not even be back at all
Devin Harris - His stats are like a back up pg.
Aminu - He played like 30 mins a game last yr and still ended up with mediocre stat line.
Evan Turner - Sleeper pick, He didn't do anything impressive the first game
Randolph - The only good pick you have
Dirk - Injured and his stats will only go down since they brough in a whole lot of other scoring options
Ibaka- Only good for blks dude.
D Howard- Not gonna be as good as he was in the Magics and horrible FT
Brad beal - no comment...

I don't see how you can even remotely think you had the best team... This team looks like the computer auto draft it for you. Srs.

Last edited:
Aminu been hoopin this year
picked him up in all of my leagues. if he shot 3's he would be a huge player in fantasy. but the blks/stls are
pimp.gif

Beal
Llyasova
George Hill
I don't know who to start tomorrow
ilyasova. hes the person you drafted in the 6th or 7th rd. the other guys you probably picked up 10th or later. hes a must start.
what's the verdict on eric gordon? reports say he'll be out 4-6 weeks. i ended up drafting him in the 6th round but i'm desperate need of 3 point shooters on my team. should i drop him?
honestly i would drop him. hes just going to be an annoyance all year. if you have someone who can give you 12-15pts and 1  3pter a game then you should pick that guy up instead. post who you have in the FA.

Back
Top Bottom