2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Someone in my league dropped EG, should I pick him up?

Recommendation: Gordon has been dealing with some swelling in his knee, but fortunately, no structural damage. Still, it's been difficult to count on Gordon to stay healthy throughout his career, especially after the same right knee limited him to just nine games last season. There remains no timetable for his return, meaning rookie Austin Rivers could remain the starting shooting guard for quite some time if Gordon's knee issues fail to subside.

should i veto? KD kemba KG for al jefferson aldridge granger. pretty lopsided just for KD. plus the guy getting KD auto picked during the draft so yea

The fact that you are considering vetoing this trade is the problem, not the trade itself.

Im in a 12 team league and the only problem is there are no good FA out there. Or at least no one I think is worthy. Who are some F/C to go after
There's always someone around in a 12-team league, just depends how deep your rosters are.

If you're looking for some solid bigs, Robin Lopez is a nice pick especially right now with Anthony Davis out. Solid big man game with good percentages. Also take a look a Byron Mullens if he's available. He's a F/C but could end up putting 1/1/1 numbers

Im in a 12 team league and the only problem is there are no good FA out there. Or at least no one I think is worthy. Who are some F/C to go after
If Omer Asik the Center for the Rockets is availiable pick him up. He's a rebounding machine. Only flaw is he tends to miss easy layups. Great player tho.

If Omer Asik the Center for the Rockets is availiable pick him up. He's a rebounding machine. Only flaw is he tends to miss easy layups. Great player tho.
drafted him in all of my leagues. huge sleeper. once he gets into an offensive groove he'll be the same player as joakim noah

PG - CP3, Rondo, Mo Williams, Nash
SG - Wade, Kevin Martin, Jr Smith, Joe Johnson
SF - Gerald Wallace, Rudy gay
PF - Randolph, Garnett, Faried, K Love
C - Nene, B. Lopez

- I just dropped Eric Gordon and picked up Bargnani

- Considering picking up one of these.... Chris Kaman, AK47, Kemba Walker, Lou Williams, Spencer Hawes,

but don't know who to drop, maybe Steve Nash

Last edited:
PG - CP3, Rondo, Mo Williams, Nash
SG - Wade, Kevin Martin, Jr Smith, Joe Johnson
SF - Gerald Wallace, Rudy gay
PF - Randolph, Garnett, Faried, K Love
C - Nene, B. Lopez
- I just dropped Eric Gordon and picked up Bargnani
- Considering picking up one of these.... Chris Kaman, AK47, Kemba Walker, Lou Williams, Spencer Hawes,
but don't know who to drop, maybe Steve Nash
drop nash, nene, and jr. pick up ak47, kaman and someone else. im sure there are better players than the ones you posted. seems like you're in a 6 man league
Picked up JJ Redick and Asik for 3 pointers and boards
what league you in that still has jj and asik on FA? people be sleeping...

PG- DWill, Ridnour, Vasquez 

SG- Klay, Mayo, Ellis 

SF- JRich, Carl landry

PF- Manimal, ryan anderson, bass, Millsap

C- Cousins, Pek

12 man 8 cat. i feel like i got a solid team(input would be nice) but in need of more assists, im punting blocks.

thinking about dropping Jrich(damn camera guy) or Ridnour for jarret jack

not a whole lot of FA marvin williams, rubio, battier, barea

Some of you guys have some really solid teams. Tell me what you think of mine and what I could do to improve it:

Jameer Nelson
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Martin
Luol Deng
Tristan Thompson
Blake Griffin
Chris Bosh
Isaiah Thomas
DJ Augustin
Richard Hamilton
Gerald Henderson
Emeka Okafor
Brandon Jennings
Gerald Henderson

I'm thinking of dropping Hamilton and adding MKG. What yall think?

This is a 12 man league btw.

PG- DWill, Ridnour, Vasquez 

SG- Klay, Mayo, Ellis 

SF- JRich, Carl landry

PF- Manimal, ryan anderson, bass, Millsap

C- Cousins, Pek

12 man 8 cat. i feel like i got a solid team(input would be nice) but in need of more assists, im punting blocks.

thinking about dropping Jrich(damn camera guy) or Ridnour for jarret jack

not a whole lot of FA marvin williams, rubio, battier, barea
Depending on how many bench spots you have, I'd definitely swoop up Rubio and wait on him. Definitely worth the wait considering he was ranked top 5 in APG and top 3 in SPG in his rookie campaign. Never punt cats 'cause you can always beat those mediocre teams. You do need more 3's though. Look into grabbing Byron Mullens. Should give you 1 trey and 1 block a game and deepen your C spot.
Some of you guys have some really solid teams. Tell me what you think of mine and what I could do to improve it:
Jameer Nelson
Kobe Bryant
Kevin Martin
Luol Deng
Tristan Thompson
Blake Griffin
Chris Bosh
Isaiah Thomas
DJ Augustin
Richard Hamilton
Gerald Henderson
Emeka Okafor
Brandon Jennings
Gerald Henderson
I'm thinking of dropping Hamilton and adding MKG. What yall think?
This is a 12 man league btw.
You need to pick up MKG. Dude should rank top in steals at seasons end. Your assists look pretty weak. If Jarrett Jack is available I'd definitely look into him and drop DJ. Maybe you can even use Jameer/Isaiah + filler as trade bait for a combo guard

So i've never played fantasy basketball before and i drafted tonight. 10 man league. I'm pretty happy with my team but feel i could have done better, some dudes i forgot about that i should have got but slept on them. Here is my squad

Damian Lillard
James Harden
Tyreke Evans
Caron Butler
Pau Gasol
Blake Griffin
Tim Duncan
J.J Hickson
Evan Turner
J.R. Smith
John Wall
Luol Deng
Javale Mcgee
Andre Miller

Had no idea John Wall was injured right now so that kind of sucks, i'm gonna keep him for now and hope he can produce. Considering getting rid of Evan Turner or Tyreke Evans, not sure who though. I feel i need someone better at the SF. Any ideas or changes y'all think i should make? Here's a couple screenshots of whose available still. Might pick up Redick and drop evans or turner but i can't decide. Here's screen captures of the top 50 FA's still left.
View media item 127011View media item 127012

Last edited:
In a 10 man league. Our draft time got messed up so only 2 people actually ended up drafting and everyone else got auto drafted. This is the team I ended up with:

D. Wade
J. Harden
Brandon Jennings
Pierce
Bosh
Gallinari
Zach Randolph
Varejao
Isaiah Thomas
Ray Allen
Derrick Favors
Jamal Crawford
Emeka Okafor

:smokin

btw one of the guys wants to trade Cousins/Noah for Harden/Zbo...should I pull the trigger or chill?

In a 10 man league. Our draft time got messed up so only 2 people actually ended up drafting and everyone else got auto drafted. This is the team I ended up with:
D. Wade
J. Harden
Brandon Jennings
Pierce
Bosh
Gallinari
Zach Randolph
Varejao
Isaiah Thomas
Ray Allen
Derrick Favors
Jamal Crawford
Emeka Okafor
:smokin
btw one of the guys wants to trade Cousins/Noah for Harden/Zbo...should I pull the trigger or chill?

I wouldn't do it. but that's just my opinion.

So i've never played fantasy basketball before and i drafted tonight. 10 man league. I'm pretty happy with my team but feel i could have done better, some dudes i forgot about that i should have got but slept on them. Here is my squad
Damian Lillard
James Harden
Tyreke Evans
Caron Butler
Pau Gasol
Blake Griffin
Tim Duncan
J.J Hickson
Evan Turner
J.R. Smith
John Wall
Luol Deng
Javale Mcgee
Andre Miller
Had no idea John Wall was injured right now so that kind of sucks, i'm gonna keep him for now and hope he can produce. Considering getting rid of Evan Turner or Tyreke Evans, not sure who though. I feel i need someone better at the SF. Any ideas or changes y'all think i should make? Here's a couple screenshots of whose available still. Might pick up Redick and drop evans or turner but i can't decide. Here's screen captures of the top 50 FA's still left.
drop miller add asik

D. Wade
J. Harden
Brandon Jennings
Pierce
Bosh
Gallinari
Zach Randolph
Varejao
Isaiah Thomas
Ray Allen
Derrick Favors
Jamal Crawford
Emeka Okafor
smokin.gif

dont do it. also you should drop favors and okafor for more productive players

tempted to trade Westbrook :smh: what is his value? I need rebounds + buckets/assists

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom