2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

My fellow Brandon Knight owners, shall we drop him simultaneously?
mean.gif
sick.gif
he had a very hot streak recently, i'd give it another game or two. i honestly dont see will bynum taking his starting role and minutes
pick up turkoglu, drop ed davis?
i think i'd rather pick up amir johnson for davis

James, trust me, I considered the string of ht games..

But this guy is not putting up numbers with or without minutes...Frustrating to say the least.

Wall (knee) participated in 'dummy' drills again on Friday and did not report any pain in his knee which could lead to full practices next week, CSN Washington reports. [...]

Good news, hopefully dude is playing soon. Was so close to dropping him this week until i heard about him participating in light practices.

Wall (knee) participated in 'dummy' drills again on Friday and did not report any pain in his knee which could lead to full practices next week, CSN Washington reports. [...]

Good news, hopefully dude is playing soon. Was so close to dropping him this week until i heard about him participating in light practices.
the thing is that even after he returns from injury and plays in his first game, he will likely have limited minutes and have to get into NBA shape. that might take another 2 weeks so we might not even get the "real" john wall until feb

James, trust me, I considered the string of ht games..

But this guy is not putting up numbers with or without minutes...Frustrating to say the least.
who would you pick up for him though? i mean the guy can drop 18pts, 5ast, 5reb, with a couple 3s a night. im not giving up on him unless im desperate for W's
14 team league.

available players

i want john wall and maybe amir johnson... dont know if thats a wise move since id have to drop either favors/rubio/shved/wallace..

fantasy gurus, please help me out.
for now id just drop favors for amir

Somebody dropped Mo...I hate the phrase, "out indefinitely" because it's so vague.

Anyone think it's worth picking him up? Yes, I'll be dropping Knight for him.

hes in my FA also but im going to leave him there until i hear an exact amount of time before he can return. he could be out a month and that would be a wasted spot.

BK's below average stats > no stats from Mo

the thing is that even after he returns from injury and plays in his first game, he will likely have limited minutes and have to get into NBA shape. that might take another 2 weeks so we might not even get the "real" john wall until feb

Very true, Wizards picking Mack up earlier this week also doesn't really bode well if they were expecting Wall back soon. At a crossroads here right now with this guy :lol:

Geez Jameer out again with another injury. Hopefully it's nothing long term. This guy always has something going on.

:stoneface: Of course Crawford is injured also, been on the waivers all season long, i pick him up and he misses his first game of the season. Crunch time right now between me and the dude i'm up against, needed both him and Jameer to give me some assists and of coure they're both out tonight. :smh:

Last edited:
Geez Jameer out again with another injury. Hopefully it's nothing long term. This guy always has something going on.

indifferent.gif
Of course Crawford is injured also, been on the waivers all season long, i pick him up and he misses his first game of the season. Crunch time right now between me and the dude i'm up against, needed both him and Jameer to give me some assists and of coure they're both out tonight.
mean.gif
you should drop jameer if theres a half decent player in the FA pool. jameer is super frustrating to own

you should drop jameer if theres a half decent player in the FA pool. jameer is super frustrating to own

Thinking of it, he does give me 3's but yeah dude always has an injury of some sort. Might drop him for J. Jack. He can at least give me some 3's as well.

jack is hot right now, you have to scoop him up no question.

what are the roy hibbert owners doing with him? i am on my last nerve for this guy. he says hes injured but we all know hes just a bum. i cant straight up drop him though...

i dropped marcus morris last night since he didnt play well and patrick patterson is back, dude is having a career night
mean.gif

Last edited:
jack is hot right now, you have to scoop him up no question.

what are the roy hibbert owners doing with him? i am on my last nerve for this guy. he says hes injured but we all know hes just a bum. i cant straight up drop him though...

Yeah i probably will. Kidd-Gilchrist available too but Jack would help my team out more. Assists and 3's i lack.

I hate being in that position with a player. Would love to get rid of him but you don't just wanna drop him outright. How i feel right now with Tyreke Evans.

Last edited:
Should i pick up Dunleavey(Mil), Belinelli(Chi), Knight(Det), or Turkoglu(Orl)?
i am dropping Waiters ( cleveland).

Back
Top Bottom