2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

WOW. I benched ADavis because he was hurt and everyone thought they would not give him so many minutes and he blows up for 17/15 with 4blks. I benched him for JJack/Amir Johnson and watch these two stink it up tonight. And watch as I play ADavis the rest of the week and either get hurt again or just get little minutes or just stinks it up. Really regretting drafting this dude.
mean.gif
i wouldve benched jack since hes been pretty bad lately
Finally someone offered me a trade for JJ Reddick. Just want see what are your guys opinions.

I give up JJ (gives me 3s and points but I have Jamal Crawford on my team already to do that)
I get Mo Williams (injured now, but is returning soon with eventual starter minutes. Does the same as JJ but assist will be up with more minutes)
sounds good

I really was going to bench Jack but damn, the way they were babying ADavis, I could have sworn he'd only play 10minutes.

Is Salmons really worth a pick-up right now? I just picked up Devin Harris and I am not sure who is less injury prone/consistent of the two.

In the last week:

Beal
Irving
Pekovic
AK47
A. Davis

All out. Still won my matchup, amazingly.

I really was going to bench Jack but damn, the way they were babying ADavis, I could have sworn he'd only play 10minutes.

Is Salmons really worth a pick-up right now? I just picked up Devin Harris and I am not sure who is less injury prone/consistent of the two.
salmons and harris are both hard to tell. they can go off or do absolutely nothing. its a gamble on both of them. salmons has the edge though since he is a starter
In the last week:

Beal
Irving
Pekovic
AK47
A. Davis

All out. Still won my matchup, amazingly.
beal wasnt really out...he was out for like 5 minutes of the last game of the week.

Finally someone offered me a trade for JJ Reddick. Just want see what are your guys opinions.

I give up JJ (gives me 3s and points but I have Jamal Crawford on my team already to do that)
I get Mo Williams (injured now, but is returning soon with eventual starter minutes. Does the same as JJ but assist will be up with more minutes)

No deal, I'm in a 12 player fantasy and Mos still up for grabs on the wavier wire.

Edit: I just read he might be coming back sooner than I thought. Its up to you but personally I wouldn't do it.

Last edited:

salmons and harris are both hard to tell. they can go off or do absolutely nothing. its a gamble on both of them. salmons has the edge though since he is a starter

Thanks for the tip, picked him up since his schedule is overall better for the week. He has 2 games where there are empty spots on the line-up so I get 2 games from him instead of none from Harris.

Last edited:
- Was saving D. Rose
- Dropped D.Rose for Beal
- Beal got injured
- Dropped Beal, Picked up Thornton
- D. Rose is listed day-to-day

- Should i pick up Rose and drop Tristan Thomson, JR smith, Faried ?

- Can also pick up Rose & Beal (can return this week) and drop Smith and either Thompson and Faried ?
- K. Love is also avainble

Last edited:
Gotta sit one tomorrow:
Dragic @ Tor
Thornton @ GS
Lowry vs. Phx
Rubio vs. Was
Matthews @ Memphis

thinking about going with Matthews

Last edited:
I'd probably sit Matthews too. I have to bench a couple players too because of a full lineup. I have Jarrett Jack, Carlos Boozer, and Joe Johnson on my bench.

Last edited:
same. disgusting :smh: . i really need him to step up this week

webster. why would you have caron

Webster was still on the waiver so I couldn't pick him up but I just grabbed him now and dropped caron. You dont think Byron Mullens will come around and start playing like his usual self again? He was killing it before this recent injury

Last edited:
same. disgusting
mean.gif
. i really need him to step up this week

webster. why would you have caron
Webster was still on the waiver so I couldn't pick him up but I just grabbed him now and dropped caron. You dont think Byron Mullens will come around and start playing like his usual self again? He was killing it before this recent injury
apparently he wasnt playing defense so the coach benched him

well Landry or Redick didnt really do much for me today lol. Im currently down 5 points and only have J. Crawford playing tomorrow and other guy has Westbrook. Should I drop Landry or Clark for either Sefolosha or J.Kidd. I gotta keep up with the guy since our schedules are pretty much even the rest of the week, so I don't want to go down big tomorrow.

beal wasnt really out...he was out for like 5 minutes of the last game of the week.

I know. Im just speaking in general on how injuries are piling up for my team.

And with the potential of Irving being a shut-down candidate... oh man.

I know. Im just speaking in general on how injuries are piling up for my team.

And with the potential of Irving being a shut-down candidate... oh man.
cavs said irving wont be shut down this season

marcin gortat might be out the rest of the season. markief morris and jermaine oneal are good pickups right now. oneal is out til next week due to his daughters heart surgery so morris will be starting at PF for a game or two

Back
Top Bottom