2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

Playoffs start in 3 weeks and I have D. Rose and Kevin Love. In 4th place in my league but really don't know what to do with these guys.

Drop them both. You would have been better off dropping them awhile ago and getting production out of two other players.

Should I drop Jared Dudley and pickup DeAndre Jordan? New coach hates Dudley but DeAndre Jordan's free throw's are terrible. Also considering trying to trade Jameer Nelson for Hinrich if Nelson's injuries are bad and they shut him down.

Thoughts?

Playoffs start in 3 weeks and I have D. Rose and Kevin Love. In 4th place in my league but really don't know what to do with these guys.
Drop them both. You would have been better off dropping them awhile ago and getting production out of two other players.

Should I drop Jared Dudley and pickup DeAndre Jordan? New coach hates Dudley but DeAndre Jordan's free throw's are terrible. Also considering trying to trade Jameer Nelson for Hinrich if Nelson's injuries are bad and they shut him down.

Thoughts?
no to everything here.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't trade Jameer for Hinrich. Hinrich has played what, two games out of the last 10-15? Even with Jameer being injured i don't think he'll be out too long and when he is playing he's a much better player than Hinrich.

Last edited:
Do you think Tiago Splitter is going to get lots of minutes when the Spurs clinch a playoff spot?

And yes, is Tobias Harris worth a pickup at this point?

Looks like Tobias Harris is the talk of the town for now

I got Harkless. Should I drop him for Harris. Harkless is getting the starts and a couple more minutes a game for now. So im inclined to stick with him even tho Harris has had the better week. Id prefer not to have 2 Magic players. Even tho I have YOLO Bynum on stash. But I will prolly drop him in the next week if he doesnt get closer to playing.

Im 1st in my league, so its not a make or break move. Just looking for who I can go strong into the playoffs with. Figured Id get a second opinion.

Last edited:
Looks like Tobias Harris is the talk of the town for now

I got Harkless. Should I drop him for Harris. Harkless is getting the starts and a couple more minutes a game for now. So im inclined to stick with him even tho Harris has had the better week. Id prefer not to have 2 Magic players. Even tho I have YOLO Bynum on stash. But I will prolly drop him in the next week if he doesnt get closer to playing.

Im 1st in my league, so its not a make or break move. Just looking for who I can go strong into the playoffs with. Figured Id get a second opinion.
id drop bynum now for harris honestly
Do you think Tiago Splitter is going to get lots of minutes when the Spurs clinch a playoff spot?

And yes, is Tobias Harris worth a pickup at this point?
yes and yes
Drop Jeff green and pick up Tobias Harris?
no
Drop Darren Collison and pickup Jameer Nelson?

(2nd in league, 3 games behind)
yes

Just dropped Nick Young for Tobias Harris.

Was considering grabbing Waiters, but I dropped him a couple weeks ago cause of his inconsistency. Seems like he's had a string of good games though.

Should I rethink the decision? Or maybe drop Hayward for Waiters?

Just dropped Nick Young for Tobias Harris.

Was considering grabbing Waiters, but I dropped him a couple weeks ago cause of his inconsistency. Seems like he's had a string of good games though.

Should I rethink the decision? Or maybe drop Hayward for Waiters?
definitely drop young. waiters> hayward> harris in that order

Is Chris Bosh and Kevin Martin for Darren Collison and Paul Pierce a fair trade?

If it's not, is it at least decent?

Getting ready for playoffs, drop Landry and pick up B. Knight, Moore or Harris? I got Parker and looks like he'll be out a while. Been holding onto Landry cuz every time I want to drop him he does good. But if Bogut is out and he comes back, it looks like it might be during fantasy playoffs.

Getting ready for playoffs, drop Landry and pick up B. Knight, Moore or Harris? I got Parker and looks like he'll be out a while. Been holding onto Landry cuz every time I want to drop him he does good. But if Bogut is out and he comes back, it looks like it might be during fantasy playoffs.
Depending your league size and roster needs, Knight should definitely be owned. Surprised he's still lingering around in your FA waiver wire. Harris should be a fantasy gem later on down the road if he continues to get his current PT. He holds more fantasy value than Carl Landry even with Bogut out. Hard to come across 1/1/1 guys this late into the season but ya should no doubt swoop Harris up if you have room on your roster. 

My fantasy team playing so bad this week. If they play like this against a good team in the playoffs, it's a wrap.

My fantasy team playing so bad this week. If they play like this against a good team in the playoffs, it's a wrap.

My team has probably been the exact opposite these last two weeks. Just about everyone has been putting it huge work, but I'm trying to push to make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom