2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I might need a RB next week with Forte and Spiller out and Trent facing the Ravens.

Would you guys pick up Ryan Williams or Tashard Choice?

I left Torrey Smith on the bench in both my leagues. I lost in one of them I left 59 points on the bench for 16 points........... MAD MAD MADDDDD

:stoneface: at myself for dropping Lamar Miller and Ryan Williams for Brian Hartline and Kellen Winslow yesterday.
I'm re-adding Ry Williams ASAP. Had a strong game against Philly over Beanie.

I'm considering trading both CJ2K and Gates away for a RB, who do you guys think I could get for the both of them?
In a package, CJ2K and Gates should get you Doug Martin and Pitta. Or Charles and a fringe TE. Or Lynch and Tony Gonzalez.

I can't believe I left Mikel on the bench in favor of Green-Ellis.
Law Firm was the smart play even in hindsight, at least he got the TD with lesser yardage.

I might need a RB next week with Forte and Spiller out and Trent facing the Ravens.
Would you guys pick up Ryan Williams or Tashard Choice?
Ryan Williams is ready after an uplifting performance against Philly. Coach Whis should like what he sees. Strong defense, run Ry and Beanie (lesser), limit Kolb's mistakes, take chances with Fitz.

Phillip Rivers did me a disservice. I should of started Flacco SMH.
Me and you both, brotha. Started Peyton last week over Rivers in my hometown league and he performed terribly with multiple INTs against Atlanta. This week I go Rivers thinking he's going to attack ATL, no dice. Benched Peyton.

I left Torrey Smith on the bench in both my leagues. I lost in one of them I left 59 points on the bench for 16 points........... MAD MAD MADDDDD
That was the wise move though. We thought he might not play or would be affected by the loss of his brother.

im up by .12, i got ray rice and NE def, opponent has dennis pita.
nerd.gif
2 minutes left in the game

edit. fml, dennis pita caught for 20 yards

Last edited:
im up by .12, i got ray rice and NE def, opponent has dennis pita. :nerd: 2 minutes left in the game

edit. fml, dennis pita caught for 20 yards

Feelsbadman

So McFadden ended up scoring 2 points less than Leshoure and 9 less than Brown.

I lost by 2

Last edited:
First league I got 7.5 points from Romo, Ingram and the Detroit defense with Torrey on the bench but I'm up 25. Unfortunately, DJ's has Rodgers going tomorrow.
Keeper league I'm up ~60 but the guy has Rodgers and Woodson (IDP) going.
NHL league I'm up ~22 but the guy has Nelson and Finley going :smh:
ESPN league I'm up 16 with Rodgers/Packers DST going up against Jennings :smh: :lol:

Last time I ever do more than two leagues.

Lost in all 3 of my leagues this week :smh: :smh:. Also traded Miles Austin for Heath Miller in my PPR league. Austin's been riding pine all season and would've done so for the whole year (Brandon Marshall and Antonio Brown ahead of him) so I figured I'd get a solid TE for him, which I'm really hurting at. I have pretty good depth at WR also so I really won't miss him too much. I also have Roethlisberger and with the amount of red zone looks Miller gets, I'm bound to have a good bit more 13+ point plays throughout the year.

Last edited:
won both of my money leagues, one of them was my first victory of the year and oh yea I have Chris Johnson in that league, good thing Leshoure is on my bench. Going to start him over Johnson next week.

im glad Julio is fine, kinda scared me when he left early in the game.

Vick killed me this week :smh:...started him over schaub thinking Texans were going to be run heavy again this week and he throws for 4TD'S...

Bout to trade Vick for a bottle of rum and drown my sorrows away...

Srs question...what can I get for Vick :nerd:

These are my notable players on my team right now
QB-Vick, Schaub
RB- ADP, DMC, D.Martin, D.Wilson :smh:
WR- B.Marshall, Dez, K. Britt,

On Satday I offered my boy Spiller for RGIII(Rodgers is his staring QB) He wants Spiller plus another player..Do I trade him Spiller and Big Ben for RG III??..Heres how my lineup is looking..No PPR

Vick
McCoy
Adrian Peterson
CJ Spiller
Stevie Johnson
Malcolm Floyd
Jimmy Gaham

Bench:
Big Ben
Dez
Ridley
Mendenhall