2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I would do that if I was you. I don't think Morris is a flash in the pan and Shanny seems to trust him. You never know with him but I think Cruz swings the deal. He's for real and Reggie isn't getting 19 targets a week :lol: the Charles part would make me hesitiate a bit because I think he's back to gtting carries and who's to say Hillis will even get his job back from Draughn? I'd lean accepting it. Who are your other RB's?
I'd rather have the Wayne/Charles side of that trade. Wayne is averaging around 14 targets per game so he'll continue to put up numbers, and while I do like Cruz a little more than him, Charles is the dealbreaker for me. He's much more of a playmaker than Morris and he gets ALOT of carries, and with Cassel hurt they'll only rise. On top of that, RGIII takes away from Morris' production, especially in the red zone.

EDIT: I hate that it doesn't quote your quote's quotes. If you can understand that :lol:.

Last edited:
^ I'd do it. Even if Forte goes down again you still have some good RBs to start in his place without Bush. I really like Percy, and who knows whether or not Welker will go back to his role from the beginning of the season when Hernandez (and Edelman) come back.

my RBs are trash...

I got Frank Gore you gets started every week.

should I start Chris Johnson vsPIT or Steven Jackson @MIA?

also I need a little receiver help...

pick 2...

Andre Johnson vsGB
James Jones @HOU
Mike Wallace @TEN

please respond

I'd rather have the Wayne/Charles side of that trade. Wayne is averaging around 14 targets per game so he'll continue to put up numbers, and while I do like Cruz a little more than him, Charles is the dealbreaker for me. He's much more of a playmaker than Morris and he gets ALOT of carries, and with Cassel hurt they'll only rise. On top of that, RGIII takes away from Morris' production, especially in the red zone.
EDIT: I hate that it doesn't quote your quote's quotes. If you can understand that :lol:.

I could see that side of it as well, which is why it's such a tough choice but I'll agree to disagree leaning one way or another. And yea, I get it :lol: one thing I miss about the old site.

I would do that trade now Hd :lol: IDK how some of you guys have such stacked teams. In a PPR league it may give me some hesitation though.

Just got a trade offer in my PPR league

I give V. Davis

I receive K. Rudolph and Alfred Morris

My other RBs are Forte, Richardson, CJ2K, D. Brown and LSH.  I dont have any other TEs.

I'm leaning towards no trade because Davis has been putting on so far this year.  Other thing is Morris would be my RB3/RB4.  CJ has a weak schedule coming up (esp. with BUF next week) and other than bye weeks for Rich I wouldnt see many other times when I would start him. 

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Just got a trade offer in my PPR league

I give V. Davis
I receive K. Rudolph and Alfred Morris

My other RBs are Forte, Richardson, CJ2K, D. Brown and LSH.  I dont have any other TEs.

I'm leaning towards no trade because Davis has been putting on so far this year.  Other thing is Morris would be my RB3/RB4.  CJ has a weak schedule coming up (esp. with BUF next week) and other than bye weeks for Rich I wouldnt see many other times when I would start him. 

Thoughts?

I'd do it. Forte is injury prone and who knows how long Richardson will stay healthy, which has been a surprise. Morris has been consistent and won't lose carries to anyone. Ryan Grant? :lol:

I just think Morris can have bigger days than Davis.

I'd do it. Forte is injury prone and who knows how long Richardson will stay healthy, which has been a surprise. Morris has been consistent and won't lose carries to anyone. Ryan Grant?
laugh.gif

I just think Morris can have bigger days than Davis.
Ok, I am reconsidering now.

So for this week my lineup is

Big Ben

Cruz

Lloyd

Richardson

CJ2K

Davis

D. Moore (Flex)

Bench

Hawkins

D. Brown

Forte

Brees

LSH

Amendola

Morris has a tough matchup this week @ Minn, but so does CJ @ PIT.  I would probably start Morris over CJ?

Ive been benching morris since I picked him up like week 2... I know vikings run def is good on paper but morris has been way to consistent you can't bench the guy unless its 49ers def

Wait, what?

^ Giants, it's only a matter of time before the 4 dlineman crank it up and creating turnovers, sacks, etc. It's like they get better as the season goes on.

laugh.gif
 @ starting CJ, no reason he should even be an option at this point...

When I said you bench Morris vs 49ers def I meant any RB cause 49ers Run Def is that good.

Gotcha...figured you must have had outstanding RB's if you can afford to bench a Top 5 guy at his position. Btw, how did you acquire ALL those guys in one league....how are your WR's?

I'd go ahead and make the trade.

Bush's value has already peaked and should only go down as Forte is brought back game by game to full strength. Percy gets a ton of opportunites (my fav player on my squad) and plus the matchup this week is in your favor, Welker is vs Seattle
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So annoying that the trade timers are always off. My trade was supposed to go thru at 4:20 but it still hasn't. One of the players involved is in tonight's game so if it doesn't go thru in time we'll have to wait until next week for us to get our players, which can't happen for either of us >:.

So annoying that the trade timers are always off. My trade was supposed to go thru at 4:20 but it still hasn't. One of the players involved is in tonight's game so if it doesn't go thru in time we'll have to wait until next week for us to get our players, which can't happen for either of us
mad.gif
Do you know your league Commish? Call/text him to quicken the process..

Last edited:
Do you know your league Commish? Call/text him to quicken the process..
I am the commish :lol:. It had 3 vetos (needed 5) so I didn't wanna push it thru and then get a million texts crying from the people who vetoed it saying they want their money for the league back. It ended up going thru like 10 mins ago though :pimp:.

What are y'all thoughts on DeMarco Murray and Doug Martin? Think they can turn it around? Starting to lose patience, thinking of swinging one or both for McFadden or Forte.

Prob misunderstood?
My RB's are
Ray Rice
Reggie Bush
Alfred Morris
Mendenhall
Fred Jackson
Matt Forte
Micheal Bush
As much as I want to put in Alfred to start at least one time... I can't cause I have other RB's that are better...
When I said you bench Morris vs 49ers def I meant any RB cause 49ers Run Def is that good... Hope it clears it up?

Who the hell let you get Ray Rice, Matt Forte, Fred Jackson, Reggie Bush, Mendenhall, Alfred Morris and Michael Bush at RB......? You must have crap for the rest of your positions if you have all of those backs.

What's up guys?

I got another trade offer:

I give: Mendenhall and Nicks

I get: Graham, Sproles, Crabtree

My team:

QB: Ryan, Smith
RB: Foster, Mendy, Matthews, J Stew
WR: Roddy, Nicks, Colston, Britt, Cobb
TE: Finley, Celek

Standard ESPN scoring, 10 team league, no PPR

Back
Top Bottom