2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

With a crap performance by my Defense, Tony Gonzalez, Mike Turner, and Eli who only scored me 11pts today... I still have the lead...

Dude only has Rodgers left... Anything above 21pts for him and i lose...

**** man... This week relies on the Texan's Defense..

Last edited:
im up by 12,

its My Peyton Manning, D.Thomas vs. his Andre Johnson

i need this bad

there's a dude in my league losing to a guy thats not playing anymore lol. he has AJ Green, Shonn Greene, and Jets D

Last edited:
up by 80 lmao he has rodgers james jones and texans Def left.. I got owen daniels...I'm so dumb for dropping Giants Def though... gonna try to pick em up for next week
\

dude, i dropped them for Vikings D and benched RG3. i didnt think he would play that well coming off a concussion

James Jones or Malcom Floyd?

Floyd right? I mean he has Rivers and Ryan Matthews, I've got Gates and Floyd.

Or you guys think the Pack game is gonna be a shootout?

Should i trade Megatron for forte and desean jackson

Welker,marshall are my other receivers 

Bush and mcfadden are my other tbs

I've had the worst luck in fantasy. I keep getting matched up against players who are having career nights. This week, RG3 is my opponent. Its crazy how I'm going to be .500 after what I've had to deal with

Down 2 points in standard ESPN still have Ryan Mathews and Demaryius Thomas and my opponent has Mcgahee

Hope I can pull out a win..

Gonna be 2-4 thanks to RGIII and Foster :smh: I've had the worst luck in fantasy this year.

Anyone else have Jason Hanson on their squad on ESPN? They keep taking his points away (14) from my total.

Bout to lose 4 staright leading me to a 2-4 record smh..Bench scored && while my starters on have 54 with M.Floyd left to play smh

Would you guys do this trade:

Me give up Colston, Alfred Morris, and Alex Green for

Larry Fitzgerald and Vincent Jackson .

My FFL matchup was close until #12 showed up.

38 points :nerd:

Only negative is I'm playing against my boss. I'm sure this won't go over well next week.

all these damn TDs and he can't give Cobb at least one? Come on.. I'm going against RGIII this week, I need some help

50pts from rodgers tonight and im still down by 50
mean.gif
. what a waste of a great week

I have demarco murray & mendenhall, looking to pick up felix jones off the waiver wire due to their potential statuses for next week.

should I drop pettigrew or Heath miller for felix? Aaron Hernandez is my other tight end.

This is why fantasy football frustrates me. Jordy hasnt shown up in 5 weeks, and has a 30 pt game... on my bench.

Jordy came through for me tonight. I'm up 55 in the league I got him in, and got a 10 pt cushion in the other one with Rivers still to go tomorrow and no one for my opponent. 2 wins and in 1st place in each league :smokin

Back
Top Bottom