2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

A little help here. Should I go with RGIII vs. Giants tomorrow, or play it safe and play Cutler vs. Lions

What do y'all think? :nerd:

I'm stuck with my wide outs. its a PPR league and here are my options:

Larry Fitzgerald vs. Min

Miles Austin vs. Car

Torrey Smith vs. Hou

Denarius Moore vs. Jac

I got two starters (Larry and Miles) and I'm throwing Torrey in the option. I'm really debating if I should take Larry out since Skelton is just horrible at QB and it doesn't help that he plays behind that horrible O-Line...What do you guys think? I know it's Larry...but I just don't have any faith in Skelton..smh

^ u gotta go with Larry

Andrew Luck or Tony Romo? Passing TDs count for 6 pts. I always start the wrong one out of these 2.

Need a little help...got Steve Smith in the flex, but he hasn't been doing **** |I. Bench him for Jeremy Kerley? What do you guys think?

Fam... You may think I'm whylin cuz right now I'm starting Josh gordan WR on browns...now I got Andre Johnson( who is a bust this year thus far,) on my bench. Also Steve smith....now I may be crazy or be a god for sittin my starters..ether way.. My whole team is underachieving...McCoy CHarles been ok, Steve smith hit or miss..no tds, Torrey smith, been doin aght. But there ain't no RBs out at all, I'm bout ready to trade Andre Johnson For a decent running back like lynch.

NT what's the craziest trade/ steal have you guys had since you started fantasy football
Funny story's on how you traded awayvsomeone who got hurt like 2 weeks later

Biggest steal of the year?

Fam... You may think I'm whylin cuz right now I'm starting Josh gordan WR on browns...now I got Andre Johnson( who is a bust this year thus far,) on my bench. Also Steve smith....now I may be crazy or be a god for sittin my starters..ether way.. My whole team is underachieving...McCoy CHarles been ok, Steve smith hit or miss..no tds, Torrey smith, been doin aght. But there ain't no RBs out at all, I'm bout ready to trade Andre Johnson For a decent running back like lynch.
NT what's the craziest trade/ steal have you guys had since you started fantasy football
Funny story's on how you traded awayvsomeone who got hurt like 2 weeks later
Biggest steal of the year?
This year: 1 league I traded Greg Jennings. Got hurt the next game. Another league I traded Danny Amendola and he also got hurt the next game. My last league I traded Demarco Murray and he got hurt the next game. Although it's not too serious of an injury as the other 2 it seems like I got some really good luck with trades this year :lol:.

This year: 1 league I traded Greg Jennings. Got hurt the next game. Another league I traded Danny Amendola and he also got hurt the next game. My last league I traded Demarco Murray and he got hurt the next game. Although it's not too serious of an injury as the other 2 it seems like I got some really good luck with trades this year :lol:.
. :pimp: :pimp:..I been pullin slick shït lately :rofl:

Sitting Josh Gordon this week. i can easily see this being the week he comes back down to earth. I have Torrey Smith starting in his place instead.

Sitting Josh Gordon this week. i can easily see this being the week he comes back down to earth. I have Torrey Smith starting in his place instead.

Dam bro...god m ergo king..I got Torrey and Josh."...but i would seriously play gordan over Andre Johnson, that's how bad he been hurting me

Fleener vs Cleveland

or

Pitta @ Houston

Got three spots and 4 WR's

Who gets left out?

Stevie Johnson

Reggie Wayne

Dominic Hixon

Lance Moore

Help please.

Im leaning towards Lance

Last edited: