2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm bout to be 2-5 in my $$$ league and my 2 wins will be by 140 points combined.
mean.gif

Teams been going ham on me every week and I've been losing games by .1 and 2.5 and 5...
tired.gif

Up 118 to 46 this week ...
All my guys have played. He has B Marshall, Mike Bush, & Gould to play tmw..
So what im expecting here is a absolute explosion of the bears offense with BMar going off for 3 TDs + like 200 yrds rec .. Bush with 2 TDs. and 150 yds rushing and Gould hitting 50+ yard field goals 3 times plus the extra points to give me an L this week.
Now im mentally prepared just in-case this happens.

I've got my money on you to win our league.

Ray Rice is inconsistent.

You watching these games or what?

Had an all-around spectacular :smile:lol) day yesterday. Barring any Monday night miracles, I went 3-0 in fantasy while mostly everyone ahead of me in the standings in each league lost. I also made a nice little $125 comeup. I hit a pool for $50 (4 teams for $5), and me and 2 friends hit a pool for $225 (5 teams $15, each of us throwing up $5). :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Dez and Jimmy Graham let me down agaiin this week. As a result my team has fallen shorts for the 5th straight week. smh.. My team doesnt even look like a team that should be 2-5

Last edited:
MJD - out for week 8 and possibly for an "extended period"

the injury was in the middle of the foot, possibly lisfranc,

FML :stoneface:

I have Hanson and Chicago's D while he has Forte. I'm down by 14pts. I have a good feeling I'll win. Hopefully.

Down 38 points.

I got Megatron & Marshall, they got LeShoure

I know I can win this.
I was down 40 and won a few weeks ago when the Bears & Cowboys played MNF :lol: Hope megatron finally has a breakout game

I know the other owner will be PISSED if I come out victorious, Matt Ryan on bye, Mendenhal & Murray out, Fitzgerald & flacco with garbage games :lol: I need this

Last edited:
Won in all my leagues on Sunday except for one. I'm down by 10 points and I have Chicago def today... this might go down to the wire

Does anybody else have problems uploading a new team picture on Yahoo Fantasy Football? I had one before, and I tried changing it, but it doesn't work. :smh: |I

Someone in one of my leagues made a post today saying that he needs a RB and is welcoming trade offers. His only RBs are Ray Rice who's on a bye next week, DeMarco Murray who's hurt, and Vick Ballard. I'm thinking of offering him Reggie Bush and Doug Martin for Rice. I figure he might accept - he's getting a top 10 RB in Bush, and a solid RB2 in Martin, and he won't have to worry about their byes since they already passed. My other RBs are Darren Sproles and Mikel Leshoure. It's a PPR league so Sproles figures to be top 10 by years end; add Ray Rice in there and my RBs will be stacked. The flex spot in this league allows for a QB to be started so I'm never gonna start more than 2 RBs, which makes having 4 of them kind of a waste. Any opinions?

absurd, I don't care if you're joking - why even take it to this level. It's not that serious.
I'm clearly joking when I say I hope he dies. Let's not take everything we read online so serious. I don't wish death upon anyone, even the worst people alive.

im up 3 pts but my opponent has Chi defense. Lions would have to blow them out in order for me to win. My undefeated season is about to end. :smh:

how do you guys feel about a
Vick+mcfadden for AP+aaron hernandez
(im giving up vick btw)

im weak at TE, and my backup is Andrew Luck.

Back
Top Bottom