2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

:smokin

jzgmmx.png

Only up 1.69 points. I got Suisham vs Bowe. Not liking my chances. Rashad Jennings, Mikel Leshoure, and Vick Ballard. :smh: My only good RB is Sproles. This whole season My WR corps has been carrying my squad.

So I've lost close games in two of the last three weeks because I had Kyle Rudolph.

I finally drop him and the son of a ***** goes nuts.

Keep in mind I traded Gronk because I had him on the bench.

I need to win out to make the playoffs.

Last edited:
I lost thanks to cams ********. Andy dalton greg olsen felix jones and stephen jackson put up mad points on my bench. Oh word? But when I start em I dont get ****. :smh: cam only 16 points and I lost by 12 and not to mention I started steve smith and he had a whopping 2 points! :smh:

My league is starting to get too easy now, the once leader has dropped two in a row and we are tied.

Somebody dropped Tony Gonzalez and I picked him up and started him. :smokin

I'm up 30 with my opponent only having Jamal Charles left.

My team consists of

Aaron Rodgers :smokin
Peyton Manning :smokin

Matt Forte
BeastMode :smokin
Fred Jackson
Shonn Greene

Megatron
Julio Jones
Greg Jennings (just picked him up in hopes that I can use him once he is healthy at the end of the season)
Reggie Wayne (so consistent)
Marcus Colston

Aaron Hernandez
Tony Gonzalez
Heath Miller (I switch between him and Owen Daniels but I'm about to drop both)

Seahawks D/ST :smokin

Raiders Kicker (Sebastian J.)

Last edited:
I lost thanks to cams ********. Andy dalton greg olsen felix jones and stephen jackson put up mad points on my bench. Oh word? But when I start em I dont get ****. :smh: cam only 16 points and I lost by 12 and not to mention I started steve smith and he had a whopping 2 points! :smh:

No offense but why would u start can against the broncos. That's a recipe for bad

Up by 12.5 pts going into tonight.

He has PITT DEF and I have Heath Miller.  If Heath can grab 5 balls for 50 I should be able to win.

My league is starting to get too easy now, the once leader has dropped two in a row and we are tied.
My team consists of
Matt Forte
Fred Jackson
Shonn Greene
Megatron
Julio Jones
Greg Jennings (just picked him up in hopes that I can use him once he is healthy at the end of the season)
Marcus Colston
Aaron Hernandez
Tony Gonzalez

The hell...who drops Tony G? Thats my dude, been drafting him ever since I start playing fantasy.

My team consists of
Matt Forte
Fred Jackson
Shonn Greene
Megatron
Julio Jones
Marcus Colston
Aaron Hernandez
Tony Gonzalez
3 team league?

need to pickup a TE and a defense off waivers (bennett and NYG on bye) any names to put in a waiver for?

also, pick a QB:

philip rivers vs denver
cutler vs. sf
bradford vs. nyj

im leaning towards bradford..

AP is on a bye this week and I'm going against the top seed :frown: My only other backs are a hurt Murray, Felix Jones, and Alex Green. Starting Jones but my question is should I drop Green for Starks since he had more carries the last game for GB?

I need some trade advice. I was offered Anquan Boldin and Ryan Matthews for Doug Martin. Now I wont do that, but he does have Jamal Charles and Miles Austin.

Pick 2 and a Flex

Forte @ SF
T Rich @ Dal
A Morris @ Phi
S Jax @ NYJ

Jackson's performance last week is the only reason I'm asking lol, and NYJ are terrible against the run

Back
Top Bottom