2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Need an opinion. I already have a thought about who I am going to start, but I am unsure:

Ronnie Hillman against the Chiefs
Bryce Brown against the Panthers
Michael Turner against the Bucs
Frank Gore against the Saints

Pick two.....

Regarding todays games:
Miles Austin @ home vs Washington
or
Alfred Morris @ Dallas

Miles Austin. No question. Dallas should be able to pass all over the field on Washington and comparatively, Dallas shouldn't have a hard time containing Morris.

Last edited:
Need an opinion. I already have a thought about who I am going to start, but I am unsure:
Ronnie Hillman against the Chiefs
Bryce Brown against the Panthers
Michael Turner against the Bucs
Frank Gore against the Saints
Pick two.....

Frank Gore for sure. The other is tough, but I'd go Bryce Brown. Denver worries me because of them most likely employing a committe approach to the RB spot. Turner is 50/50 for me, but he's just not a very strong play these days as Atlanta is a pass heavy team.

I like Brown out of those options because of Foles being behind center. Andy Reid must must must run the ball if he wants to help protect his rookie RB. Bryce Brown has show flashes and you've got to think, with what he's been through, he's salivating at finally getting his opportunity.

I need help start Brady or rg3, I'm stuck idk who's gonna give me more points

RGIII. Even though I really like Dallas in this game, I just don't see how you can sit him at this point. He'll get his numbers because it could very well be a shootout. Something Griffin is very accustomed to from his Baylor days. Dallas will probably score at will, so Washington will be trying to keep pace.

I have Megatron and Leshore and I'm going against Foster and Andre. Helluva first game for my fantasy livelihood lol.

I'm just iffy about starting Graham against that Niners D in San Francisco. And with Gronk out, Hernandez is going to be just about Brady's new #1 option there.

Playing a team that has RGIII and Romo in the OP slot. I've lost 6 games so far and 4 of those Ls the team put up season high numbers. These 4 teams have not outscored me any week this season except for the week I played them. In 5 of my 6 loses my team was the 2nd highest scoring team in my league that week, the first being of course my opponent. What adjustments can an owner make against that?? Jesus.....

Back
Top Bottom