2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Matty Ice vs. New Orleans

or

RG3 vs. Giants

my obvious choice would be Matty but he has been lettin me down the last 2 weeks.. and RG3 on the other hand has been riding the bench and posting monster numbers!!!

Matty Ice vs. New Orleans
              or
RG3 vs. Giants

my obvious choice would be Matty but he has been lettin me down the last 2 weeks.. and RG3 on the other hand has been riding the bench and posting monster numbers!!!

That's tough, I'd still go with Ryan there. At home against NO, IDK how you bench him. Good/bad position for you to be in with those two.

Pick three:
Torrey Smith vs. Pit
Randall Cobb vs. Min
Victor Cruz @ Was
Antonio Brown @ Bal

If Brown is healthy, leave Smith on the bench.

Pick 2. (WR)

Blackmon @ Buf
Shorts @ Buf
Steve Smith @ KC
Maclin @ Dal

And would you drop any of these guys for Garcon?

I'm honestly leaning towards Blackmon and Shorts. I'm so ******g sick of Smith and Maclin's numbers this year. If these guys provided me anything, I would be a lock for a playoff spot. :smh:

Pick 1. (D/ST)

Seahawks @ Chi
Cards @ NYJ

Or pick up the Ravens vs. Pit, Panthers @ KC or Browns @ Oak?

I'm starting:
Spilled vs. Jac
Brown @ Dal
Richardson @ Oak

Keep Forte, Bush vs. Sea and Mathews vs. Cin on the bench right?

Appreciate the help.

I should've picked up Brown from the Eagles instead of the no name RB from Jacksonsville :smh: oh well still 10-2 and tied for 1st ..

However I have Forte and McCoy injurned, I have Leshoure but I'm going to need another back and the pickings are slim. Any random suggestions for RB to keep my eye on this week if I can't win the Michael Bush claim.

Also pick a defense, Buffalo, Denver, or Dallas?? All 3 teams are at home. I'm leaning towards Buffalo but I think Dallas should be a good play if McCoy and Vick are out.

Pick 2. (WR)
Blackmon @ Buf
Shorts @ Buf
Steve Smith @ KC
Maclin @ Dal
And would you drop any of these guys for Garcon?
I'm honestly leaning towards Blackmon and Shorts. I'm so ******g sick of Smith and Maclin's numbers this year. If these guys provided me anything, I would be a lock for a playoff spot. :smh:
Pick 1. (D/ST)
Seahawks @ Chi
Cards @ NYJ
Or pick up the Ravens vs. Pit, Panthers @ KC or Browns @ Oak?
I'm starting:
Spilled vs. Jac
Brown @ Dal
Richardson @ Oak
Keep Forte, Bush vs. Sea and Mathews vs. Cin on the bench right?
Appreciate the help.

Yea your WR choices are tough but your best bet is between Shorts, Blackmon, or Smith. KC defense is pretty bad but Smith has been so inconsistent. That being said I would go with both Jaguars receivers. They have no run game and should be airing it out.

I would go with the cardinals D.

I'd start Spiller and T Rich but not sure so about brown. If Forte can go I'd go with Forte or Bush. If not stick with Brown.

Last edited:
I should've picked up Brown from the Eagles instead of the no name RB from Jacksonsville :smh: oh well still 10-2 and tied for 1st ..
However I have Forte and McCoy injurned, I have Leshoure but I'm going to need another back and the pickings are slim. Any random suggestions for RB to keep my eye on this week if I can't win the Michael Bush claim.
Also pick a defense, Buffalo, Denver, or Dallas?? All 3 teams are at home. I'm leaning towards Buffalo but I think Dallas should be a good play if McCoy and Vick are out.

What are some of the RBs left in your league? If Moreno still there he should be scooped up.

I'd go with Dallas also.

Yea your WR choices are tough but your best bet is between Shorts, Blackmon, or Smith. KC defense is pretty bad but Smith has been so inconsistent. That being said I would go with both Jaguars receivers. They have no run game and should be airing it out.
I would go with the cardinals D.
I'd start Spiller and T Rich but not sure so about brown. If Forte can go I'd go with Forte or Bush. If not stick with Brown.

Thanks man. Still trying to pick between the hawks and cards. Seattle ain't the same team on the road so I'm kind of leaning to the Cards but then again Cutler does turn the ball over a lot and the Cards haven't done much recently.

What are some of the RBs left in your league? If Moreno still there he should be scooped up.

I'd go with Dallas also.

Moreno, Quizz Rodgers, Deangelo Williams, Bush, and Donald Brown ...Not sure if my claim is gonna go through for Bush or Moreno.

Looks like I'm finally getting Antonio Brown back...but with old-man-Batch as QB the **** isn't even worth it

DMC comes back though
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Moreno, Quizz Rodgers, Deangelo Williams, Bush, and Donald Brown ...Not sure if my claim is gonna go through for Bush or Moreno.

Yea go with Moreno or Jaquizz. If Moreno is starting again I would go with him personally. TB defense is not looking to good. The same could be said bout NO but Id go with Moreno still.

Yea go with Moreno or Jaquizz. If Moreno is starting again I would go with him personally. TB defense is not looking to good. The same could be said bout NO but Id go with Moreno still.

Ended up winning my claim for Bush (surprisingly) but lost out on Moreno and Jaquizz.

Should I flex TY Hilton or Danarius Moore this week? Sanu is also out there on the wavier wire but I have AJ Green.

Alright I need help picking a WR and Flex, need 3 out of this group.

Dez Bryant vs Philly
TY Hilton vs Det
Mike Williams vs Den
Dwayne Bowe vs Car
Jeremy Kerley vs AZ
Ryan Broyles vs Ind

Really need a win, right now I am projected as a 30 pt underdog, opponent is stacked with good matchups this week :smh:

I also need help picking my WR/flex players this week. Pick 4 NonPPR

Givens vs SF
Denarius Moore vs Cle
Lance Moore vs ATL
Greg Jennings vs Min
Garcon vs NYG
Amendola vs SF
Cruz vs Was

Dez Bryant vs Philly
TY Hilton vs Det
Mike Williams vs Den
Dwayne Bowe vs Car
Jeremy Kerley vs AZ
Ryan Broyles vs Ind

Really need a win, right now I am projected as a 30 pt underdog, opponent is stacked with good matchups this week :smh:

Dez as a def, that eagles secondary / defense is :x

TY also, he also gets double duty as a kick returner.

Dez Bryant vs Philly
TY Hilton vs Det
Mike Williams vs Den
Dwayne Bowe vs Car
Jeremy Kerley vs AZ
Ryan Broyles vs Ind

Dez as a def, that eagles secondary / defense is :x

TY also, he also gets double duty as a kick returner.

Yea it pretty much comes down too Williams or Kerley. I would go with Williams because I'm pretty sure Patrick Peterson will be on Kerley all game.

Highest scoring team in my league and 6-6 in 5th place on a 5 game winning streak. :lol:

Everyone had a lucky week against me, but their luck has run out. :pimp:

Should I play the Denver D/ST or AZ D/ST? AZ plays the Jets. Any word on McFadden? I have Ridley and Wells starting.

Back
Top Bottom