2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Any thoughts on my WR situation this week.. I'm starting Cobb, then need to pick 2 of the following:

Fitz
Blackmon
Crabtree
Torrey
Broyles

Might lean Broyles and Blackmon there. Wish I could say Torrey but that 1 catch 7 yard performance was only two weeks ago against this same defense.

need help deciding....TE's

Tony Gonzalez tonight vs Saints
Vernon Davis
Owen Daniels vs Titans

I'm probably avoiding Vernon since his numbers have not been there fantasy wise, cant decide between Tony Gonzalez or Owen.

Atlanta has a lot of weapons and spreads the ball around, and Titans are awful vs TE's.

Last edited:
Vernon Davis
Owen Daniels vs Titans
I'm probably avoiding Vernon since his numbers have not been there fantasy wise, cant decide between Tony Gonzalez or Owen.
Atlanta has a lot of weapons and spreads the ball around, and Titans are awful vs TE's.

Tony is usually good for a TD and some yardage. But Owen is a hot start vs Titans. I'd go Owen.

PS how do you have all 3? Tiny league?

I was thinking Sproles too. Will he get chances tonight you think...like rushing attempts and receiving??

Last week he led NO in targets, receptions and receiving yards but didn't have any carries. Prob because Ivory and Ingram have been doing well. I think he's still worth it over Reece though. I'm starting Sproles at my flex so I'm hoping for better than last week too.

looking to start Matty Ice tonight... hoping tonight is his slumpbuster!!!

hate that i got Matty and RG3, one plays tonight the other Monday night... all or nuffin here!!!

every week b, and i always mess it up.

need this W to make the playoffs. i feel like i should go matt ryan cuz i got him early thinkin he would have a mvp like season. but i hate thursday games and would rather see rg3 blow it monday then be out on thurs. rockin with the rookie i guess.

thinking pats D over texans D, ? mercedes lewis over heath?

every week b, and i always mess it up.
need this W to make the playoffs. i feel like i should go matt ryan cuz i got him early thinkin he would have a mvp like season. but i hate thursday games and would rather see rg3 blow it monday then be out on thurs. rockin with the rookie i guess.
thinking pats D over texans D, ? mercedes lewis over heath?

Heath hasn't been getting any love since Big Ben has been hurt... so Lewis is probably safer for more points

Tony is usually good for a TD and some yardage. But Owen is a hot start vs Titans. I'd go Owen.
PS how do you have all 3? Tiny league?

yeah just an 8 man league plus I traded for Owen Daniels recently...only thing is he is listed as questionable.

Its tough esp since Falcons spread the ball around and TG gets neglected at times.

Since its a TNF game I'll go with TG, would hate to hear Owen not being able to play come Sunday and I screw myself over. Plus the guy I'm facing has Matt Ryan so maybe he can neutralize some of his points. :lol:

Last edited:
Vernon Davis
Owen Daniels vs Titans

I might go Tony there Mez, I know it's tough with Roddy and Julio but he did put up what 40 points (PPR) against them last time out? Good choices either way.

Aite guys, here is my lineup for this week. 10 team, non PPR. I'm holding onto the last playoff spot, in a must win.

Would you guys make any changes?

Garcon is still a FA. So are the Ravens, Panthers, and Jets D. Also, if Hernandez can't go for any reason, who would you drop on my team to pick up a TE?

My opponent has:

QB: Rodgers
RB: Gore, Martin
Flex: Nelson
WR: Julio, Sidney Rice
TE: Keller
D/ST: Pats
K: Bailey

So I need some big numbers. :lol: Appreciate it.

Having Gonzo starting is just trolling my opponent, so far he has more points than his QB Matt Ryan :pimp:

He also has Roddy, hope he does nothing.

Back
Top Bottom