2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Down 6 with Welker , Daniels and Crosby to go , he has none :pimp: :pimp:

L for you Pabs :lol: :pimp:

I've got Foster tomorrow, opponent has Ridley, Gostkowski.

up 23. 11-3 Here I come...
glasses.gif

Started Marshawn Lynch and Seattle Defense
combined 79 points, erasing a huge deficit. Now im only down by 2 and my opponent has Andrew Johnson while I have Aaron Hernandez, Megatron and NE kicker left. Hope nothing crazy happens.

First week of the playoffs too.

I'm going to the championship game in a 10 team PPR w/ 1 point every 20 receiving yards.  First time getting there in the 4 years my friend and I have had a team together.  Starting lineup was:

QB Brees

RB Peterson

RB Bryce Brown

WR A.J. Green

WR Colston

TE Rudolph

DEF Seahawks

K Gostkowski

Welp finished the Reg season 9-6. And a #3 seed into the playoffs

I hope Ahmad's injury isn't serious. I need him in the playoffs man.

Welp finished the Reg season 9-6. And a #3 seed into the playoffs
I hope Ahmad's injury isn't serious. I need him in the playoffs man.

How are you 9-6 when it is only the 13th week? Your league play during pre season?

Lynch almost saved me. Bryce Brown totally **** the bed, had Montell Owens on the bench and almost subbed him in at the last moment. Wish I would have cause that probably would have got me a win. Now I am up by 1 pt with Shane Graham still to play. And my opponent has Stafford, Cobb, and Leshoure still to go one more half :smh: Going to need Graham to hit 5 50+ yd fg's it seems to get a win.

Well I need 14 pts out of Shane Graham tomorrow night. My season depends on it in my money league. I still can't believe Bryce Brown only got me 2.2 points man :smh:

I need Brady, A.Hernandez, A.Johnson and Gostkowski to get me 100pts tomorrow. What are the chances of that??? I'm getting worried.....

Up 45 and I'm finished.

he has Schaub and Hernandez tomorrow.

What are my chances?

This is for a spot in the finals.

I need Brady, A.Hernandez, A.Johnson and Gostkowski to get me 100pts tomorrow. What are the chances of that??? I'm getting worried.....

Man.. Its lookin grim. Super grim.

You're basically asking 25 points per player. And one is a kicker :lol:

Up 45 and I'm finished.
he has Schaub and Hernandez tomorrow.
What are my chances?
This is for a spot in the finals.

It's still within range for him but he needs big performances from both In order to do so. I say you'll be good though

Last edited:
One and done in the playoffs :smh: :smh: always next season

Same. It's a shame, my roster had NO one. Everyone was just a bunch of underperformers and I got by because I played matchups to my favor. I mean look at this:

The players I had on my bench were Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, LeSean McCoy, Matt Schaub, and Ryan Matthews. I'm really surprised I went 9-4 with this overachieving team.

Same. It's a shame, my roster had NO one. Everyone was just a bunch of underperformers and I got by because I played matchups to my favor. I mean look at this:

The players I had on my bench were Torrey Smith, Antonio Brown, LeSean McCoy, Matt Schaub, and Ryan Matthews. I'm really surprised I went 9-4 with this overachieving team.

Fantasy Football's like that sometimes :lol: its cool, next year I'm coming back with a vengeance :smokin

Fantasy Football's like that sometimes :lol: its cool, next year I'm coming back with a vengeance :smokin

I know. It sucks because I didn't draft that roster save for like five players. I fell asleep at draft time. :smh:

I would've gotten ran by one of the higher seeds though. The number one seed has RGIII, Megatron, VJax, and Alfred Morris on her roster and the number two has Rodgers, Green, Dre, and Doug Martin. I was jelly. Ain't no way I was winning against them.

Last edited:
I know. It sucks because I didn't draft that roster save for like five players. I fell asleep at draft time. :smh:
I would've gotten ran by one of the higher seeds though. The number one seed has RGIII, Megatron, VJax, and Alfred Morris on her roster and the number two has Rodgers, Green, Dre, and Doug Martin. I was jelly. Ain't no way I was winning against them.

One dude I would have faced had RG3, Arian Foster, Doug Martin, AD, Julio Jones, Aaron Hernandez :x :x :smh: haha needless to say there's no way we're letting him get that stacked again next year.

Some dude in my 16 team league, standard scoring, put up 156 points :wow: :wow: :lol: :smh:

Time for Torrey Smith to permanently be placed on my bench. :smh: I can't deal with this feast or famine nonsense this late into the season.

Danario Alexander...must start status every week.

I had 3 TEs give me 0. Lewis. Myers. Rudolph. :x Back to old faithful...Heath Miller.

Bryce Brown with 0 though? :x TB decided to take the run completely away but allowed Foles to go NUTS. Idiotic.

Montell Owens...I called him having a good day. :smokin

QUESTION. For next week...I need a defense.

Broncos @ Ravens
Patriots vs 49ers
Lions vs Cardinals
Bengals @ Eagles

Pick TWO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom