2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Yeah I probably would. Benson has the backfield all to himself basically (and I think they're going to start getting him involved more to open the pass game back up), and Miles Austin is a good WR2. With the way that Spiller played when Jackson was out there's no way that they can go right back to having CJ sit back and watch Fred Jackson be the workhorse. He's 31 years old.

Early in the season, but it's shaping up to be the same old story for me with Fantasy Football.

2-2 but I lead the league in total points and I'm 2nd in points allowed. I hate head to head fantasy. I can almost guarantee I end the season with 2nd total points, and either 2nd or 3rd in points allowed. And I'll end up losing the first playoff game.

Last edited:
With Nicks/Barden out, should I give R. Randle a start at Flex over Brandon Lafell?

^ I'd play Hixon instead of Randle if he's available in your league.

Big J 33 said:
Early in the season, but it's shaping up to be the same old story for me with Fantasy Football.

2-2 but I lead the league in total points and I'm 2nd in points allowed. I hate head to head fantasy. I can almost guarantee I end the season with 2nd total points, and either 2nd or 3rd in points allowed. And I'll end up losing the first playoff game.
How else do you play in fantasy? I thought it was always head to head :nerd:.

Last edited:
^^  Points Only/Rotisserie

It's the same thing but you don't play against someone every week and there's no wins/loses.

Your points accumulate over the season and most points at the end of the season wins (no playoffs)

Maclin or dlo williams at the flex?

Pyeton or Eli?

i was thinking eli because ...it's the browns but i gotta feeling it will be a shootout between peyton & tom

Last edited:
NT'ers... I get Jimmy Graham and he gets A.Morris and V-Jax does this benefit me???
This is my squad
Eli
Ray rice
Forte
Welker
Cruz
Owen Daniels
Jordy Nelson
Fred Jackson
Pierre Garcon
Micheal Bush
Mendenhall
Alfred Morris
V-Jax
Is it worth it?

Yes. The only thing your team is missing is a tight end. Mendenhall and Fred Jackson coming back makes Morris easily expendable, and Welker, Cruz, Garcon and Nelson is definitely good enough for your WR's.

Wondering if I should trade Jimmy Graham or Aaron Hernandez. Graham will give me the bigger return right now, and Hernandez should put up some big numbers when he comes back so I wouldn't be losing that much.....

I gotta pick a rb2 and a flex out of these 3. 

Turner @ WAS

McGahee @ NE

Forte @ Jac

Who would you bench? I like all 3 match ups but I am wondering if Forte will see limited playing time going in to a bye week.

I gotta pick a rb2 and a flex out of these 3. 

Turner @ WAS
McGahee @ NE
Forte @ Jac

Who would you bench? I like all 3 match ups but I am wondering if Forte will see limited playing time going in to a bye week.

Bench Willis.

Forte and Turner starts

Ravens D @ KC (KC offense is pretty stellar and ravens are 23rd total defense. OR Vikings vs TEN. I'm liking vikings cause they been solid and the dome is insane. thoughts?

Ravens D @ KC (KC offense is pretty stellar and ravens are 23rd total defense. OR Vikings vs TEN. I'm liking vikings cause they been solid and the dome is insane. thoughts?

Vikings 100% - great defense this year, and Tennessee is awful

^ Dalton should cook without Richard Marshall playing
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom