2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I lost there too. I had turned from that game, I was up, thought i was good. I came back to check my points one last time and saw I lost by 2.
I wasn't even mad... I was more in awe that i lost to a garbage time TD to Witten by 2 points
grin.gif
Worst part is, I was facing my younger brother that week. That **** had me heated 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Quick thoughts on trading Willis McGahee for Antonio Brown?

Don't need to post my whole team... I'm really thinking about it because I want a receiver I can just plug in/start every week... it seems that Brown is one of the best I can do straight up for McGahee (plus, McGahee has a bye next week and I'm up against the dude I'd be trading with next week... and Brown's schedule is looking relatively good).

I feel like I can try to cover the RB spot left open by McGahee... just wondering about what others think value-wise of this deal.

Last edited:
I give:
Colston
Sproles
Cobb

I get:
AJ Green
Doug Martin
Brandon Lloyd or Ant Brown (Idk who I'd rather have)

My team:

QB: Ryan
RB: Foster, Matthews, Sproles, J Stew
WR: Roddy, colston, britt, cobb, crabtree
TE: Graham, Finley

Standard 10 team league, No PPR, re draft, standard ESPN scoring

I give:

Colston

Sproles

Cobb

I get:

AJ Green

Doug Martin

My team:

I would do that in a heartbeat.

I give:

Colston

Sproles

Cobb

I get:

AJ Green

Doug Martin

My team:

I would have already done that trade... AJ Green is one of the top WR's... Martin and Sproles are close to equal (maybe even advantage Martin, unless you're in a PPR league)... and Brown would even be an upgrade IMO. Huge win for you I think, if you can do that deal with Brown.

Got offered Wes Welker for Matt Forte....
Rest of my squad:
A-rodgers
B Marshall
R Wayne
S Ridley
M Turner
A Gates

I wouldn't do it... especially with your RB core of Ridley and Turner. You're going to need Forte to put up numbers in your RB spot... and you got Marshall and Wayne who are both close to must-starts every week already.

I would have already done that trade... AJ Green is one of the top WR's... Martin and Sproles are close to equal (maybe even advantage Martin, unless you're in a PPR league)... and Brown would even be an upgrade IMO. Huge win for you I think, if you can do that deal with Brown.
I wouldn't do it... especially with your RB core of Ridley and Turner. You're going to need Forte to put up numbers in your RB spot... and you got Marshall and Wayne who are both close to must-starts every week already.
So brown over lloyd?

^ Definitely, IMO. Too many other targlets on NE, especially with Hernandez back and everything. Pittsburgh is throwing it around more than ever, with Brown as the top/second top target (behind Wallace possibly) on the team.

That's why I'm considering trading McGahee for Brown straight up... can't decide, though.

^ Definitely, IMO. Too many other targlets on NE, especially with Hernandez back and everything. Pittsburgh is throwing it around more than ever, with Brown as the top/second top target (behind Wallace possibly) on the team.
That's why I'm considering trading McGahee for Brown straight up... can't decide, though.
what does your team look like?

what does your team look like?

This is an 18 team league (and I had the last/18th pick, of course), so I don't get to have a very stacked team:

QB - Michael Vick
QB - Brandon Weeden

RB - Willis McGahee
RB - Darren McFadden
RB - Vick Ballard
RB - Alex Green

WR - Brian Hartline
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Michael Crabtree
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Justin Blackmon

TE - Fred Davis
TE - Scott Chandler

K - Lawrence Tynes

DEF - Atlanta Falcons

I'm really just looking to get a must-start WR straight up for McGahee, and Antonio Brown seems to be a good option. Just checking what everyone thinks value-wise on that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom