2012 PREVIEW: Nike Air Foamposite Ones - UPDATED 10/30

Gold Foams are a wrap. Guess if I can't have another pair of All blacks these will do

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Another shot of the Gold Foam 1's from the other site.  I hope these release exactly like this.  This looks just like the color of the gold FP1's.
160u6p5.jpg
yea....those are bought too...i love that flightposite I gold...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Shheeeeesh..!!! Loved this color way on the fp1's...looking good on the foams too...

so those arent the usas then? and why dont they just give us some f#ck!n anthracites already. listen to me gentry u f#ck!n wh&r%!!!!!

I don't mind all the foam releases, when the hype for foams dies down (Whenever that is
roll.gif
) All the true fans will still have theirs to rock and since so many are releasing we'll have that many more to enjoy for years to come lol
On another note, like other were saying, they really need to release some of these in black soles. 

The gold's would be that much better with a black sole
pimp.gif
. Than the shoe would truly be a tank, rock in any weather.

i already have all of those plus samples for 2034 yeah son!!!!!! 
laugh.gif
the multi colored foams are dope. u just need to see them in person. i actually think it's a brilliant idea.

The last ones look illllllll. I swear it looks like infared on those bad boys.... If so, definitely a cop. P.S. those what the foams are disturbing.

damn I'm really diggin those Gold FP1 Foams.... now the Volt Foams dropping?!?....just when I thought I was gonna be done with Foams...

All those foams look terrible but what's up with Penny's Destroyer jacket????? Where can I get that

There's a foamposite dropping in July 2012. I'm pretty sure it's the USA joints because that is the same time the Olympic pack are dropping also.

Just got info that some other foams are also dropping in Sept 2012. Damn, wondering which color they could be??

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Voltage pros?
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike has listened
pimp.gif
Now lets hope we get a BLACK TRANSLUCENT sole and NOT a clear sole like 90% of the foam releases since 2008

Matt- you mustve spent a nice amount on some Volts....sell me QUICK
laugh.gif
jp

Yeah, hopefully they dont mess them up like they did the pearl foams.  I still cant believe they made them a champagne color and not white.

@El Bro yea i was kinda like ehh when they was champagne instead of white but they aint too bad tho. still wish it was like it was tho. But lord knows they sold better than ever this time.

Back
Top Bottom