2012 PREVIEW: Nike Air Foamposite Ones - UPDATED 10/30

Shown at the SC event with Penny and Gentry. 2012 Foamposite sneak peek.

Photos: justinamazing1

Random: Gentry talks about his new role with NSW http://theshoegame.com/ar...-nike-role-and-more.html

Update: Here's more photos of the Galaxy Foams, not What The Foam.

More pics: http://theshoegame.com/ar...galaxy-2012-release.html

255rskw.jpg

2vhycdw.jpg

2cft5w.jpg

1kn5h.jpg

1e4aic.jpg

o88nk6.jpg

213kn4o.jpg

nda6b5.jpg

can't really make out the first and the last pair. First pair just looks like eggplants, but I'm guessing it's something else. Last pair looks like pears with a red sole. Oh, and the red foam 1's look like they have a white stripe up the tongue. I hope I'm wrong.

C'mon now. I called it back in 2008 with those Olympic ring and the medal PSs...  They don't need to be hiring nobody to push these out..

Of course he is rocking the What the Foams, pushed Jordan Brand to different colorways and now the same with Foams and more.

Those first Ones were very nice in person, they were iridescent gold/green identical to the gold FP1's. Those and the Metallic One's were the best out the bunch...

I like the galaxy ones. I can already see people whispering $+% is he weearing?
laugh.gif

Can someone tell whats the difference between those slimes and the ones that came out this year?
A different hue perhaps? The look the same to me

electric-green-foamposite.jpg

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Those first Ones were very nice in person, they were iridescent gold/green identical to the gold FP1's. Those and the Metallic One's were the best out the bunch...

FP gold on foams? Nike aint playing fair
30t6p3b.gif
I may have to cop

Originally Posted by BigTy23

The Flightposite colored Ones are the only ones I want

I'm good with one pair of foams next year.

Galaxy? So they were serious?

As I said and I believe I read it in the sole provider book nike always wanted to make foams a GR shoe.

There going to !@$#* the shoe and make the foamposite one of the biggest general release shoes nike makes

i hope they retro the doom foam pros through

Gold fp1 foam one and metallic reds....rest they can keep

Never thought id see a foam pro like those silver/reds.....horrible....looks like a p*$$ poor sole swap job that will be a GR

Where's the pic of Think Pinks? They releasing? Might as well since nike has a foam release for every month next year it seems

Back
Top Bottom