pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

51 MINS???

Uh cliffs?
CLIFS WAS IN EVERYTHING I POSTED ON NT

THIS IS A VERY GOOD WATCH ...WORTH EVERY MINUTE

GET READY FOR UR MIND TO BE BLOWN

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

forget cliffs can I get some credentials ........ like who is dukes and what is he known for

JUST SHUT UP & WATCH

HE IS PUTTING UP FACTS YOU CAN GET URSELF

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

forget cliffs can I get some credentials ........ like who is dukes and what is he known for

JUST SHUT UP & WATCH

will not waste 90+ mins watchin this dude and you cant even tell us who he is

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

JUST SHUT UP & WATCH

will not waste 90+ mins watchin this dude and you cant even tell us who he is
DOESNT MATTER WHO IS TELLING THE FACTS...LONG AS YOU GET THME

DAVID WILCOCK....GOOGLE SEARCH FAM ....

STOP BEING LAZY

YOU EITHER RIDE THE BUS OR WALK HOME

JUST SHUT UP & WATCH

you know what i'll revive this thread just for this ............... you post some random video up ... claiming ppl should watch it and are "above" giving any sort of details as too why I should waste my time on your attempt to seem "intelligent" only to belligerently attack anyone that seeks information on what you post .......... oh the irony you sir sit in your high chair specially reserved for imbiciles and those "specially" knowledgeable like yourself

less than a minute in and this guy is talking about a connection between now and "the City of Atlantis"
no proof of Atlantis, no way i'm believing this

guy almost looks homeless, will not watch the video, plus op your caps lock is really annoying

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I tried to give him a chance a few years ago but I honestly think he's crazy to some degree.
word.  dude lost credibility with me when he came out saying a friend of a friend in the know, told him the u.s. government will have full UFO disclosure by the end of the year, and that was last year.

nothing4ever is the same person that told us about the UFO that would fly over the U.S. and it would be like half or 3/4 the size of the U.S.

your a joke man, their is so much reaching in every post... i nominate you for NT Hall of Fame, Member who Reached the Most

Just watched the entire first video. Very interesting.

Don't know how feasible his actual theories on human evolution are but there is definite truth to some of his points.

I'll check the second one out tomorrow.

AH..ROAST ALL YOU WANT

AT THE END OF THE DAY

LIFE IS BIGGER & MORE UNKNOWING THEN YOU WISECRACKS KNOW

Back
Top Bottom