2012 Single of the Year!!!

My vote goes to Stay Scheming for rap and Gangham style for non rap(All non rap is its own genre deal with it). Honorable Mentions go to Love Sosa and We Are Young.

wait we just talkin BIG?
Then Mercy.......duh.

But Fun - We Are Young, Frank Ocean - Pyramid, and K. Dot - Swimming Pools are the BEST (and my favorite)

Carttons and cereal, sing about me, I'm dying of thirst both by kendrick lamar. these two songs are more then just music. its life, and i know many people say that but these songs have emotions and are the truth about how we living. shout out to anyone that can relate to these songs

Cartoons and Cereal ... first time I heard it I lost my mind

Carttons and cereal, sing about me, I'm dying of thirst both by kendrick lamar. these two songs are more then just music. its life, and i know many people say that but these songs have emotions and are the truth about how we living. shout out to anyone that can relate to these songs

S-I-N-G-L-E-S

but yes those are amazing songs

Last edited:
Cartoons and Cereal ... first time I heard it I lost my mind

S-I-N-G-L-E-S

but yes those are amazing songs

Well if we're talking about what got radio play then I'm going with Mercy

Hard to choose but to me, Lamborghini Angels or Freedom Ain't Free.

When i first heard them
eek.gif

Great production with Lupe lyrics

These two songs are my favorite singles of the year. Great pop records. The Miguel, "Adorn" would probably round out my top 3.

Back
Top Bottom