*****2012 SUMMER JAM THREAD*****

That's why Rosenberg is my boy.
pimp.gif

Everytime I see other people rap live I appreciate the fact that JAY-Z doesnt just rap over an existing track, its just a beat with him
The lack of effort I'm seeing up there is disgusting
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Peter Rosenberg should get punished somehow. As much as people dont feel Nicki wasnt she the headliner? He just got the headliner to leave. Thats if any of this is real and not some publicity stunt

Does anyone know what the exact reason behind Wayne pulling Nicki from the show? Shes all over twitter talking about not performing, but not saying exactly why.

Originally Posted by dland24

Does anyone know what the exact reason behind Wayne pulling Nicki from the show? Shes all over twitter talking about not performing, but not saying exactly why.

[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]RT [/color]@XclusivesZone[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)] Peter Rosenberg called [/color]@NickiMinaj[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)] wack on stage earlier today. I think thats why she left Summer Jam[/color]

one of nickis tweets was that she wasn't getting treated with respects from the staff so idk

So happy Cole is rapping his song, not having it play in the background and just saying 1-2 words of the verse...pathetic #*# rapperss - go get em Cole ST. JOHN'S IN THE BUILDING

J Cole got Met Life Stadium dead silent.
You'd think Eli just got Joe Theismann'ed on live TV or something.

Nicki better watch it with those " you aint black tweets", when the majority of people who buy her music are white.

Originally Posted by blakep267

Nicki better watch it with those " you aint black tweets", when the majority of people who buy her music are white.

But she doesn't even make "black" music anymore, she needs to have a __/ 

Back
Top Bottom