2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

The car is a beaut. Gorgeous looking. But it should have been a Toyota or at least a lex. Smh I don't want a scion badge.
I'll be patiently waiting for this one
pimp.gif
been awhile since Toyota came out with a sick car like this.

I could care less about what badge it'll carry. I believe every major auto maker out there (especially the "rookies") can come up with something competitive (see: the Koreans).

A beautiful car is a beatiful car regardless who makes it.

I could care less about what badge it'll carry. I believe every major auto maker out there (especially the "rookies") can come up with something competitive (see: the Koreans).

A beautiful car is a beatiful car regardless who makes it.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

If it is RWD/280-300 HP/ Turbo then it will be under consideration. If not, I will be copping a used BMW 335 IS.

If it's na it'll probably only have 200hp. The subaru might have 265-305 hp if turbo

If it is RWD/280-300 HP/ Turbo then it will be under consideration. If not, I will be copping a used BMW 335 IS.

If it's na it'll probably only have 200hp. The subaru might have 265-305 hp if turbo

Originally Posted by TiZzlexiPhone

quick question, if im on a mac, what is the equivalent to right-click save? for the pics on pg 1.

assuming you have a newer mac... tap 2 fingers on the touch pad.

quick question, if im on a mac, what is the equivalent to right-click save? for the pics on pg 1.

Originally Posted by ludex360

im gonna see how the subaru version will turn out. ive been looking to cop a WRX shortly after i finish grad school. btw anyone seen the new 2012 imprezas? if they dont slap on the widebody for the 2013 WRX model (the 2012 WRXs and STIs will be the same body as last years) then the coupe will be considered.  

Originally Posted by ludex360

im gonna see how the subaru version will turn out. ive been looking to cop a WRX shortly after i finish grad school. btw anyone seen the new 2012 imprezas? if they dont slap on the widebody for the 2013 WRX model (the 2012 WRXs and STIs will be the same body as last years) then the coupe will be considered.  

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

the mac is still beefin, i want this car as my background, and nah, im on the old mac, like 07, silver one.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

the mac is still beefin, i want this car as my background, and nah, im on the old mac, like 07, silver one.

I am not a sports car fan...but thats dope. Id trade in my tc for that anyday

I am not a sports car fan...but thats dope. Id trade in my tc for that anyday

Back
Top Bottom