2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

I don't think he meant to cop on the "aftermarket" FRS, but he was talking about "aftermarket engine upgrades".

^^ Oic. Thanks.

Any tips on copping tho? I just missed the college graduate rebate by a year. Any other rebates out there on the FRS? I wouldve saved $750
mean.gif

Put my titanium Amuse front pipe on, a lot smoother and less choked out. Amuse Catback just came in from Japan, oh boy.

^^ Oic. Thanks.

Any tips on copping tho? I just missed the college graduate rebate by a year. Any other rebates out there on the FRS? I wouldve saved $750
mean.gif

If you're not in a hurry, you can probably wait for the next one.

Is dealing with the FRS just like nay other Scions, supposedly haggle free?

Put my titanium Amuse front pipe on, a lot smoother and less choked out. Amuse Catback just came in from Japan, oh boy.

You going all out. What have you put on your car and what upcoming upgrades you still got planned?

^^ Oic. Thanks.

mean.gif
If you're not in a hurry, you can probably wait for the next one.

Is dealing with the FRS just like nay other Scions, supposedly haggle free?
yah thats what ive been getting, haggle free. But i was told they can cut deals on all other fees and add ons. So i was just wondering if there were any other rebates i can look into or how lenient dealerships are with the college grad rebate.

I think i prefer the 13 over the 14. If i do indeed get it, i would like to swap the scion badges for the toyota badge. And i dont think thats possible on the 14.

^
have they announced anything about the '14s yet? i'm due for a new car soon and i've been on the fence about the frs...

Haven't really paid attention on the 2014's but what has changed and why can't it be debadged?

i was told the 14 scion has a light up badge, dunno if thats front and back. But I would imagine it wouldnt be possible to swap out or a b**** to convert lol

Again if not in a hurry, just wait and see. They might actually include that glowing emblem now like Lexus did. I think some Toyotas also has that standard now as well, not sure though.

But I am sure it can be replaced/removed, just disconnect the wire and I am sure an aftermarket glowing Toyota emblem will come out in the future too if that were to become standard on the Scions.

You going all out. What have you put on your car and what upcoming upgrades you still got planned?

That was the first major mod, other stuff is cosmetic so far. I'm planning on turbo, suspension mods, and a set of Volks. I'm thinking maybe Varis aero again like I had on the Evo.

Im kinda confused.... Why would ya cop this

And not a slightly used EVO X MR/GSR for da same

Price?

Not everyone wants a used car though, especially track cars like the Evo, you just don't know how it's been driven. Even at low mileage, you just know that some of these fools started driving like Paul Walker after getting out of the theaters when they saw F&F. Maintenance would be more expensive too.

Plus I thought the Evo isn't too practical for daily driving? It's too rough for a daily driver and MPG isn't the best? FRS/BRZ actually gets 25/34 on auto, which is pretty damn good.

Chris Harris' comparison on the FRS, 370Z and a used Cayman S is pretty on point though on the alternatives.

Last edited:
Buying a used Evo is like saying your new chick who cheated on her last man is faithful...crap shoot you probably lose

Back
Top Bottom